Gaming Hello everyone!

LazyRaceR23

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 26, 2017
YouTube
LazyRaceR23
Hey boys and gals, I am LazyRaceR23, a YouTuber who's really into Sim Racing. I also love to play FPS, Tactical Shooters and good RPGs like GTA, The Division, ArmA and sports games like FIFA Series. In the past I've been part of several ArmA 2/3 Realism Units (pretty famous Units...), and enjoyed thoroughly all the aspects of it. That means I love to collaborate and team work.
At the moment, my YouTube channel is mostly about Racing Sims, like Assetto Corsa, rFactor2 and the newly released F1 2017 (starting my Career Mode tomorrow). But I have more titles and genres in mind for future contents.

I'm really looking forward to get to know people with my same passion for gaming, get more followers, friends and create a sense of community which I've always enjoyed through the years. So if you don't mind take a look at my channel, engage in comments, subscribe and interact, it would mean a lot to me!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bai2K

Bai2K

New User
Aug 26, 2017
YouTube
Hey man I checked out your channel - its really good , if you don't mind at all its would be amazing if you could check mine out :)
Channel - Bai2K

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hey boys and gals, I am LazyRaceR23, a YouTuber who's really into Sim Racing. I also love to play FPS, Tactical Shooters and good RPGs like GTA, The Division, ArmA and sports games like FIFA Series. In the past I've been part of several ArmA 2/3 Realism Units (pretty famous Units...), and enjoyed thoroughly all the aspects of it. That means I love to collaborate and team work.
At the moment, my YouTube channel is mostly about Racing Sims, like Assetto Corsa, rFactor2 and the newly released F1 2017 (starting my Career Mode tomorrow). But I have more titles and genres in mind for future contents.

I'm really looking forward to get to know people with my same passion for gaming, get more followers, friends and create a sense of community which I've always enjoyed through the years. So if you don't mind take a look at my channel, engage in comments, subscribe and interact, it would mean a lot to me!
Hello welcome to freedom

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D