Film/Animation Hello Everyone

NikkiC

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2017
UK
YouTube
Starkidnikki
Hello i'm Nikki and i'm glad to be part of the freedom family I am a film maker from Scotland and I run the a youtube channel called starlight productions

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the forums! :D What do you do on your channel?
Also, don't forget to put your channel in the Personal Details. :)

NikkiC

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2017
UK
YouTube
Starkidnikki
a movie and a web series, sounds interesting, what do you do in this web series
My Current web Series is Called Tail Of A Mermaid and merman
Plot
Years ago twins where born to the royal family but then they are snatched by a shape shifter named Davilin and they are taken to the surface and become human an...d there adopted by the Adams family years later Jewel and Rin have a house of there on one night they have a strange dream it turns out to be a magic dream which transforms them into mermaids

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
oooh now that is interestin, I wish you the best of luck with that my friend, I have tried it in the radio show form but yeah I got nowhere so I hope you have way more luck then me

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello Nikki and welcome to the Freedom! forums. Please tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :) Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Learn how to add a subscribe button below your signature (fix that error!)
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
  • Join this month's giveaway for a chance to win $100 worth of prizes ^-^
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D