Gaming Hello Everyone :)

FuriousCracker

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2017
YouTube
Hello everyone, i am a consistent gamer i tend to give the community what they want i can give you various different things on my channel although i have just started properly i can see this going somewere as im already at 100 subscribers, i post glitch videos on games as of now but in the near future i wish to start gaming properly as a comedic gamer / serious gamer i enjoy playing games it is a hobby of mine and wish for you guys to have fun watching my videos if you so wish. I would really love feedback on my channel as i am fairly new thank you guys so much this means the world, to be apart of freedom.

I am also going to regularly begin to stream on my youtube channel as a way of communicating with my viewers i hope you guys come and join in on the fun as i will be playing a vass amount of games.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrJeBSZH_HxcvP85mPvlJ9g

Your name/alias: Furious Cracker
Where are you from?: London, United Kingdom
How old are you?: 17 turning 18 November
How did you find Freedom!? Some of my favourite YT'rs are partnered with freedom.
What made you join our forums?: I want to get to know some other people in this kind of industry
What are your hobbies?: Rugby, Gaming, Sports in general
What is your favourite food? Curry, Pizza, Pasta Bake, the list goes on :)
Why did you start YouTube? Because ive always loved doing twitch which is were it began i use to stream minecraft and got to around 4,000 followers on twitch and from that got really into communicating with my community i loved to sit back and talk to my viewers interact with them and get to know them. And from that i saw that i would really like to persue this so i decided to create a youtube channel near the end of last year and gained up to 100 subscribers in about a month and took a long ish break till now due to financial issues. But i am back uploading every day and enjoying what i can.
What is your biggest dream? Hmm, i would love to become someone like Syndicate were he is able to have such a high follow base that he communicates with and has fun with thats all i want to be honest i want to grow into a future were i can go around and meet people who just love to watch me do what i do because in my eyes that is an amazing dream.
What kind of channel do you run?: Well currently i only post glitches, however i have posted montages etc in the past and will continue posting them until i begin to start properly gaming on my channel which is were i hope to head onto.
How frequently do you upload?: As of right now im trying my best to upload atleast once a day but most likely when i start to game and glitch at the same time id upload atleast 2-3 videos a day gaming related and glitch related videos.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Valerio Mangano

MrBlank

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2018
YouTube
WOOO Another english bloke! YAY! LET'S TAKE OVER THIS SITE WITH OUR TEA AND CRUMPETS!