Sports Hello family!!!

makiokiousho

New User
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
Hello my name MakioKiousho, but friends call me Makio.
I love vitiate all kinds of games, laugh and have a great time when playing out pretty ground also cycling, mountain always.
In my channel ground up all bike rides, falls and other related things I do bike, also I have some items of games you play. Right now I'm vitiating much to H1Z1 King of the kill and just survive and some more XD.
If you want to know more pass for the channel and take a look, I am open to advice and help in any way possible for anything do not hesitate to send message I will do the same.
Greetings family.

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hello SASUKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD do you watch Naruto then ?

Welcome to Freedom pal :) H1Z1 is a great game and can do very well :)

best of luck pal :)

Xorganth Xorganth

Freedom! Member
Hello my name Makio Kyosho, but friends call me Makio.
I love vitiate all kinds of games, laugh and have a great time when playing out pretty ground also cycling, mountain always.
In my channel ground up all bike rides, falls and other related things I do bike, also I have some items of games you play. Right now I'm vitiating much to H1Z1 King of the kill and just survive and some more XD.
If you want to know more pass for the channel and take a look, I am open to advice and help in any way possible for anything do not hesitate to send message I will do the same.
Greetings family.
Welcome to Freedom! GG

mikedee

Mar 23, 2016
Greetings family.
welcome to the freedom family!

makiokiousho

New User
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
Thank you very much for the welcome, hope to make good friends and a good time. If anyone he pleased to play with me and my people do not hesitate to let me know I'll be happy to invite you and play with you.
a greeting

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
Greetings family.
Welcome to freedom!!