Gaming Hello fellas gamerz

ADVXGamerz

Rising User
Jan 8, 2016
YouTube
Your name:abdmas
(Optional) Where are you from?:
(Optional) How old are you?:18
How did you find Freedom!? i found freedom through the youtube when i was searching for networks
What made you join our forums?: i liked how all the members are cooperating to help or to give an opinion on something for each other
What are your hobbies?:playing video games
What is your favorite food? Fish on grill
Why did you start YouTube?Actually i started my youtube channel to share with others the gameplay or some other tutorials in gaming i just liked the idea on how it makes difference when u play with your friends rather than playing the game alone.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? specifically my dream is to get bigger on youtube
What kind of channel do you run?:i run gaming channel including tutorials
What kind of content do you upload?Gameplays with friends multiplayer games, FPS ,garry's mod with friends
When do you upload?:2 days after the latest video rarely weekends
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/advxgamerz

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude welcome to freedom , I see you do Gmod videos , I will give alook , Love the game a lot

MMLY

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to the hood! Best advice i can give you is to not worry about getting famous on youtube because that is going to get you discouraged. Not saying it wont happen but make videos that represent and that make you happy to be creating. Good Luck!