Malcolm Leonard

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 3, 2015
Orlando Fl
www.youtube.com
YouTube
mwiz123
Well, I'm going to follow the "Template"...

Your name: My Name is Malcolm Leonard

(Optional) Where are you from?: I'm from Orlando FL

(Optional) How old are you?: I'm 19 years Old

How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom, cause I needed a new MCN. (Won't call any name but it rhymes with NonsenseTV Network)

What made you join our forums?: Well, I want them freedom points.

What are your hobbies?: Making Videos, Watching Videos, Sleeping.

What is your favorite food? All Food.

Why did you start YouTube? Cause I want to make people laugh! It's my thing.

(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To make Million of people laugh on YouTube and other places!

What kind of channel do you run?: I run, what you call an Everything but the kitchen sync channel, I make everything that I think people will like.

What kind of content do you upload?: Vlogs, Gaming, Cooking (soon), Tech, Pranks (soon), Lyrics Reviews, Music

When do you upload?: Gaming Everyday, Vlogs Every Sunday, and Cooking when every I feel like it, Tech when I get new tech, Pranks when I'm feeling naughty,:mad: Lyrics Reviews Every Other Sunday,

Channel link: YouTube.com/MalcolmLLeonard

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @Malcolm Leonard,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community! I see that you're from Orlando, I've been there 5 years ago in the summer! Amazing place, I loved it there. I also noticed that you create tech content, I am a tech YouTuber myself and I would like to know what tech you cover in your videos?

Malcolm Leonard

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 3, 2015
Orlando Fl
www.youtube.com
YouTube
mwiz123
Hey @Malcolm Leonard,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community! I see that you're from Orlando, I've been there 5 years ago in the summer! Amazing place, I loved it there. I also noticed that you create tech content, I am a tech YouTuber myself and I would like to know what tech you cover in your videos?

Hey! Thanks for Subbing! Basically any new tech gadget I get or my family get I make a video about! It ranges from iPad Pro unboxing to Gaming Settups, stuff like that!