Entertainment Hello! First time here

AnekaGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2016
Hungary
YouTube
Hello guys, i am new on the forum, and i am open to advises how to get more views on youtube as well as subscribers i check some below posts and i noticed that some of u managed to link the youtube channel here... i have never used forums before and i am kinda out of those tricks... someone could help me.. =D?

thanks all
[DOUBLEPOST=1480150787][/DOUBLEPOST]i guess did not work[DOUBLEPOST=1480150870][/DOUBLEPOST]oooh yes now i managed to set my channel link =D ! rsss i am so silly.. cos it is so easy o_O

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello guys, i am new on the forum, and i am open to advises how to get more views on youtube as well as subscribers i check some below posts and i noticed that some of u managed to link the youtube channel here... i have never used forums before and i am kinda out of those tricks... someone could help me.. =D?

thanks all
[DOUBLEPOST=1480150787][/DOUBLEPOST]i guess did not work[DOUBLEPOST=1480150870][/DOUBLEPOST]oooh yes now i managed to set my channel link =D ! rsss i am so silly.. cos it is so easy o_O
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

As for tips on how to improve on youtube i would advise to visit the Tips & Tricks sectoin as it has many threads with usefull information ;)

Kid Pogba

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 7, 2016
t.co
YouTube
KidPogba

thanks all
Welcome to the family!!!