Gaming Hello Forums

DJWINNERZ

New User
Feb 8, 2016
hello my name is Dean, but people call me DJ. I'm 12 and I have a YouTube Channel, its DJWINNERZ, (check it if you have time), and its all about gaming. and i have been in the YouTube community for 1 year. I haven't got that lots of subscribers but its fine for me, all I care is to make people smile, I have a mom, she's now 31. And also I have a step brother, his 11 years old. And I was bored and I just found a video from someone showing this community, and I was impress. So that's why I'm here, well back to my self, LOL. My parents are like me and I'm just a regular kid. :/, and I join the YouTube community, cause I want to show what's my talent, and my talent was a GAMER. So yeah.. That's all my STORY

Reactions: Charxander Origin

Charxander Origin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2016
YouTube
hello my name is Dean, but people call me DJ. I'm 12 and I have a YouTube Channel, its DJWINNERZ, (check it if you have time), and its all about gaming. and i have been in the YouTube community for 1 year. I haven't got that lots of subscribers but its fine for me, all I care is to make people smile, I have a mom, she's now 31. And also I have a step brother, his 11 years old. And I was bored and I just found a video from someone showing this community, and I was impress. So that's why I'm here, well back to my self, LOL. My parents are like me and I'm just a regular kid. :/, and I join the YouTube community, cause I want to show what's my talent, and my talent was a GAMER. So yeah.. That's all my STORY
You sound like a pretty awesome person, welcome to the community!