Tech Sundy

New User
Jul 8, 2016
India
YouTube
Hello there freedom community! My names Abhinav. I'm from India and My main hobbies are Making Videos and Exploring Tech . Why I started Youtube? Well I have A Lot Of Interest In Tech, So I Thought I Should MAke Tech Videos Of, Reviews,Insiders,And Many More Things. I found freedom while looking up how to grow my channel, and I was shocked by how big the community was and how friendly they are. That pretty much sums up most about me. Thanks guys for letting me a part of your awesome network/forum!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello there freedom community! My names Abhinav. I'm from India and My main hobbies are Making Videos and Exploring Tech . Why I started Youtube? Well I have A Lot Of Interest In Tech, So I Thought I Should MAke Tech Videos Of, Reviews,Insiders,And Many More Things. I found freedom while looking up how to grow my channel, and I was shocked by how big the community was and how friendly they are. That pretty much sums up most about me. Thanks guys for letting me a part of your awesome network/forum!

Welcome to the family Tech Sundy, How you found about Freedom?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello to you too Tech ^^ How is it living in India? The community here is gigantic, hah.

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!