Gaming Hello Freedom! family. Glad to be a part of this amazing family!

Fun Times

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone! I have a small gaming channel that is dedicated to the entertainment of others. I'm not the best but I still give my all. I hope that with the Freedom Family we will be able to support one another, as an actual family would. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a fantastic day :)

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello everyone! I have a small gaming channel that is dedicated to the entertainment of others. I'm not the best but I still give my all. I hope that with the Freedom Family we will be able to support one another, as an actual family would. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a fantastic day :)
Hey man, welcome to Freedom, Nice to have you with us, So I checked your channel, really neat content I subbed, Oh do you watch anime??? XD, anyway if I have to give a critic, try using Audacity to reduce the background noise, there are a lot of tutorials on youtube on how to reduce it, anyways, keep up the good work mate :D

Fun Times

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2016
YouTube
Thank you for the kind words, AFK. As for the background noise, I can't do anything for that right now. I record from my PS4, my little baby laptop can't handle recordings. However, thank you for letting me know of a solution to that. Also, Yes I do watch anime :) I just rcently watched Kabaneri Of The Iron Fortress, which I loved.

Fun Times

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2016
YouTube
Hey, welcome to freedom first of all, and secondly I just want to say that you should always stay committed to your channel and to never give up even though it can be rough.
Thank you for your kind words, friend. I don't plan to quit any time soon but some encouragement is always welcome :)