Ty962 Gaming

New User
Oct 8, 2016
My name is Ty962. My real name Tyrik and I love video games. I love many other things like music and anime. But on YouTube i feel like it's my job YouTube to make everyone laugh. I want everyone of my viewers to have a great time and escape the real world. I want you guys to enjoy yourselves and create life changing moments. :D

Reactions: AFKPlays

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Tyrik!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We encourage you to tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
My name is Ty962. My real name Tyrik and I love video games. I love many other things like music and anime. But on YouTube i feel like it's my job YouTube to make everyone laugh. I want everyone of my viewers to have a great time and escape the real world. I want you guys to enjoy yourselves and create life changing moments. :D
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! You like anime, friends? Caz I love anime, anyways I went ahead and checked your channel, nice mix of games, Naruto, Infamous etc...great commentary etc so yea I subbed....your great man! Keep up the good work! :D

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, pally! Welcome to Freedom! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~ And out of curiosity, what kind of anime do you watch? c:
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡