Gaming Hello Freedom,I just starting my youtube channel

Dinz

New User
Jan 20, 2017
YouTube
Hello Freedom!! My name Dinz, this year im 23 years old. My youtube Created for the sole purpose for Gaming I really enjoy doing YouTube for fun, but I find it really hard to grow as a YouTuber. My schedule for upload videos 1weeks in around 2-3 videos because i busy with current work..hope we can help each other .. thanks^^

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello there DinZ , its nice to meet you and have another gaming channel on the forums. What made you get into creating gaming videos if you don't mind me asking, and what sort of games do you focus on - is there a particular genre or do you just go with whatever you like the looks of?

Dinz

New User
Jan 20, 2017
YouTube
Hello there DinZ , its nice to meet you and have another gaming channel on the forums. What made you get into creating gaming videos if you don't mind me asking, and what sort of games do you focus on - is there a particular genre or do you just go with whatever you like the looks of?
My friend tell me upload video game so i create it for fun , for now mybe i focus in witcher 3 wild hunt,Blackshot SEA Online , and mobile legends soon ^^ sorry my bad english

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
My friend tell me upload video game so i create it for fun , for now mybe i focus in witcher 3 wild hunt,Blackshot SEA Online , and mobile legends soon ^^ sorry my bad english
No need to apologise for the English, its quite good. I've never heard of blackshot, whats that like?

dineandrhyme

Rising User
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
Hello Freedom!! My name Dinz, this year im 23 years old. My youtube Created for the sole purpose for Gaming I really enjoy doing YouTube for fun, but I find it really hard to grow as a YouTuber. My schedule for upload videos 1weeks in around 2-3 videos because i busy with current work..hope we can help each other .. thanks^^
Welcome!! Keep your head up and never give up, be consistent and you'll make it!