Tech Hello Freedom! it's me Marko :D

midzan21

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Well hello Freedom! Forum members :D
My name is Marko, I live in Zagreb, Croatia. I'm 22, currently study electrotehnical enginnering at Polytechnic of Zagreb.
I found for Freedom! before year and half ago, when I was looking to some simple and good MCN for my old YouTube channel. I got to share it with friends and now, after getting some Strikes and mails to remove almost all old vides on my old channel at end of October this year, I decided, oh well, let's start from beginning and again contact Freedom! for partnership.
Now I'm waiting until I got invited again to CMS (first time I was denied because of few videos which guy who took my Support Ticket said that was Copyrighted, now I removed them and have clean channel and account) so if there is somebody who work at Support please check it and answer, I'm waiting :D
My goals here on Forums is to help people (as I do on most of tech Forums from all around of World) and don't spam with my content which I made (my personal opinion about self-promoting, let it go slow way as it did back in 2008 when first time started on YouTube).
Also, don't subscribe to channel right now except if You understand Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian/Serbo-Croatian or maybe Slovenian ;) My current work is in Croatian so yeah, when I get some International creation it should be linked in appropriate forum threads.
Peace from Croatia
Marko

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @midzan21,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I like tech stuff as well. :) What kind of tech videos do you plan on uploading to your YouTube channel? I've noticed that you have a video on coding, that's pretty cool, I'm sure many Croatians will appreciate your work! I also run a tech channel (with some gaming videos on it) and I really like to unbox and talk about things like smartphone accessories, smart watches, gadgets, and etc..

Drop by the "Technology" section some time if you haven't already, there may even be some people who need you help there!

Click here to visit "Technology"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

midzan21

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hy @41Danny1

I'm now started with coding videos, mostly about web design and web administration. For other stuff would do some tech comments (example would be one gaming/tech show here in Zagreb, I would comment about Hackaton that would be in time of show).

I would get into Technology part of forums sometimes, I'm rarely on some forums and most of time on others (example is xda where I help people about few devices which owned and one which currently own and one Croatian tech forum where help and comment a lot on news).

Also I forgot to mention that I own a Gaming channel too. It is collaboration channel with best friend from primary school, so we make videos on older games (mostly, don't have high-end PC's) and some newer ones (mostly indie games)

EDIT: freaking double post... #InternetWasFallenDown

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hy @41Danny1

I'm now started with coding videos, mostly about web design and web administration. For other stuff would do some tech comments (example would be one gaming/tech show here in Zagreb, I would comment about Hackaton that would be in time of show).

I would get into Technology part of forums sometimes, I'm rarely on some forums and most of time on others (example is xda where I help people about few devices which owned and one which currently own and one Croatian tech forum where help and comment a lot on news).

Also I forgot to mention that I own a Gaming channel too. It is collaboration channel with best friend from primary school, so we make videos on older games (mostly, don't have high-end PC's) and some newer ones (mostly indie games)

EDIT: freaking double post... #InternetWasFallenDown
That's cool! I still keep in touch regularly with my friends from primary school, we used to play a lot of games together and we still do but not super often any more due to our schedules. You never really find friends like those later in life! :) Trying to create content with them is difficult though, haha!

Good luck with the coding videos!

Reactions: midzan21