Gaming Hello FREEDOM! My name is TheKruegs!

TheKruegs

Rising User
Apr 22, 2016
Maine, USA
YouTube
Hey Everyone!
My name is Nick. I am 21 years old from Maine here in the US of A. I have been making videos for years! I started out with making Music on Youtube and now I have been running a gaming channel again. I recently just joined Freedom and just joined the forums. I recently just joined because a good friend was talking to me about him joining and he talked me into joining as well. So far I am enjoying the forums and everything there is to offer. I hope to meet many of you and discuss possibly collaborating or just tips on each others videos, and how to grow. I am all for helping others channels. I help out with a website and community just for helping YouTubers as well. Here is the link to my channel:

My channel is called TheKruegs and I create content centered around comedy and Gaming. I make alot of Funny Moments Videos. I usually get quite into the games. I can also get quite vulgar too. I usually am Playing Star Wars Battlefront an GTA 5 for now, until I get into some other games. I hope you check out the channel and enjoy my content!
Thank you for any advice and support! Looking forward to meeting many of you!

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
Hey Everyone!
My name is Nick. I am 21 years old from Maine here in the US of A. I have been making videos for years! I started out with making Music on Youtube and now I have been running a gaming channel again. I recently just joined Freedom and just joined the forums. I recently just joined because a good friend was talking to me about him joining and he talked me into joining as well. So far I am enjoying the forums and everything there is to offer. I hope to meet many of you and discuss possibly collaborating or just tips on each others videos, and how to grow. I am all for helping others channels. I help out with a website and community just for helping YouTubers as well. Here is the link to my channel:

My channel is called TheKruegs and I create content centered around comedy and Gaming. I make alot of Funny Moments Videos. I usually get quite into the games. I can also get quite vulgar too. I usually am Playing Star Wars Battlefront an GTA 5 for now, until I get into some other games. I hope you check out the channel and enjoy my content!
Thank you for any advice and support! Looking forward to meeting many of you!
Welcome! How did you hear about freedom?