News Hello freedom people!

navy3001

Rising User
Aug 18, 2016
Hello everyone im navy3001 i just joined freedom a few days ago and today i just got excepted for the partnership!

i can't wait to see whats in store!

btw..what can you do in freedom?

this is very exciting also!

Reactions: duytube

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello everyone im navy3001 i just joined freedom a few days ago and today i just got excepted for the partnership!

i can't wait to see whats in store!

btw..what can you do in freedom?

this is very exciting also!

Welcome to the family navy3001, What we do in Freedom basically answer people question, read articles, play fourms games, etc and what videos do you do?

navy3001

Rising User
Aug 18, 2016
Welcome to the family navy3001, What we do in Freedom basically answer people question, read articles, play fourms games, etc and what videos do you do?

sounds fun!

atm the videos i do are lets play videos! i try to upload gameplay of this one game (a remake of Pirates of the carribean online) every day and i also have set dates to record other videos!

like today i have planed to record TLOPO and a game called Conquest Frontier wars

also im doing something very intesrting..and its working! (i did not think it would!)

as i watch other youtubers it is always hard to know if a new lets play will do good or not your subs may just look at the thumnail and think nayy i dont want to watch that

well here is my idea..(and if you watch some of my videos you can see it in action!) i created commerchals for my lets plays

AKA say your watching my TLOPO lets play something mager just happen! then you see a commerchal for my Conquest lets play showing gameplay talking about the plot so that way people can see the game play of the other lets play so they can deside it for them selves from that!

and i know it works (well for me atlest!) because befor i started doing that my other lets play (Starmade) had like...1 - 3 views then i started the idea and it almost has 20 views! and i have 45 subs..thats almost half!

btw i started at the start of summer and i have 45 subs..is that fast or slow? or normal? doeesnt really matter much :p just queries

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
sounds fun!

atm the videos i do are lets play videos! i try to upload gameplay of this one game (a remake of Pirates of the carribean online) every day and i also have set dates to record other videos!

like today i have planed to record TLOPO and a game called Conquest Frontier wars

also im doing something very intesrting..and its working! (i did not think it would!)

as i watch other youtubers it is always hard to know if a new lets play will do good or not your subs may just look at the thumnail and think nayy i dont want to watch that

well here is my idea..(and if you watch some of my videos you can see it in action!) i created commerchals for my lets plays

AKA say your watching my TLOPO lets play something mager just happen! then you see a commerchal for my Conquest lets play showing gameplay talking about the plot so that way people can see the game play of the other lets play so they can deside it for them selves from that!

and i know it works (well for me atlest!) because befor i started doing that my other lets play (Starmade) had like...1 - 3 views then i started the idea and it almost has 20 views! and i have 45 subs..thats almost half!

btw i started at the start of summer and i have 45 subs..is that fast or slow? or normal? doeesnt really matter much :p just queries

Thats awesome you play Pirates of the Caribbean online I play when I was younger. and the question you ask that actually pretty good growth and I know what you mean people click on the thumbnail but really most of them will stay and watch :D

navy3001

Rising User
Aug 18, 2016
Thats awesome you play Pirates of the Caribbean online I play when I was younger. and the question you ask that actually pretty good growth and I know what you mean people click on the thumbnail but really most of them will stay and watch :D

well POTCO was shut down by Disney but TLOPO is a remake! it is in semi-open alpha atm but i have a alpha key so i can play at any time i wish :p

really? it is a good growth? cool!!

well some people may just look at the thumbnail and not click it...like what was happening with my Starmade lets play before i did the commercial thing :p pluse...i like doing it xD its fun! helps get other people to watch the new lets play that would normlay just watch only one lets play searise!

hello navy3001

Yello!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
well POTCO was shut down by Disney but TLOPO is a remake! it is in semi-open alpha atm but i have a alpha key so i can play at any time i wish :p

really? it is a good growth? cool!!

well some people may just look at the thumbnail and not click it...like what was happening with my Starmade lets play before i did the commercial thing :p pluse...i like doing it xD its fun! helps get other people to watch the new lets play that would normlay just watch only one lets play searise!

Yello!

Oh thats sucks and Can you paste you Starmade thumbnail I can look at it and maybe I can tell you whats wrong with it?

navy3001

Rising User
Aug 18, 2016
Oh thats sucks and Can you paste you Starmade thumbnail I can look at it and maybe I can tell you whats wrong with it?

well i can't post any links untill i have 5 post : / but once i can i can link you to my channel :p (warning though..i do not have a channel banner yet..can't really think of anything for it :p)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
well i can't post any links untill i have 5 post : / but once i can i can link you to my channel :p (warning though..i do not have a channel banner yet..can't really think of anything for it :p)

Oh ok, I hope you know you dont have to post a link you can just send me a picture of the thumbnail :D

Example Like this .ETD 16 Done.jpg

navy3001

Rising User
Aug 18, 2016
Oh ok, I hope you know you dont have to post a link you can just send me a picture of the thumbnail :D

Example Like this .View attachment 16646
oh well the thumnail is uesly what phot youtube ends up picking :p (allthough im starting to make thumbnails..for example here is the new thumbnail or my new TLOPO video im editing atm)

Attachments

• TLOPO thumnail.png
    TLOPO thumnail.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 1
  • TLOPO thumnail.png
    TLOPO thumnail.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 3

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
oh well the thumnail is uesly what phot youtube ends up picking :p (allthough im starting to make thumbnails..for example here is the new thumbnail or my new TLOPO video im editing atm)

Oh basically you dont have a edit software. Ok I can tell you free website that can make decent thumbnails. I have 2. Fotojet (Makes is youtube banner) That website can help you with the title and Pixlr that where all the magic come from there you can put you own colors \, effects, etc. That what I use for mine thumbnail but you have to pick pictures on google to make a thumbnail btw. I hope this helps.

navy3001

Rising User
Aug 18, 2016
Oh basically you dont have a edit software. Ok I can tell you free website that can make decent thumbnails. I have 2. Fotojet (Makes is youtube banner) That website can help you with the title and Pixlr that where all the magic come from there you can put you own colors \, effects, etc. That what I use for mine thumbnail but you have to pick pictures on google to make a thumbnail btw. I hope this helps.

well i have Windows movie maker and MS paint :p

btw

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL_f2NkjzUcbH8mKZSflIlQ

my channel

also my banner..i think i have an idea for it but idk yet..

Reactions: RewindThatGaming

navy3001

Rising User
Aug 18, 2016
one thing i can't figure out..why is only my TLOPO videos being disliked? it seems everyone has 8+ dislikes then like 3 likes..am i doing something wrong with them?

EDIT: like i just uploaded a new episode

5 dislikes