Gaming Hello Freedom.tm Family!! Nice to meet you all, my friends

Sujan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2016
Nepal
YouTube
sujan869
Hello Freedom Family!! And my new friends...... :)

Your name/alias: Sujan
Where are you from?: Nepal
How old are you?: 18 years
How did you find Freedom!? From Internet
What made you join our forums?: Freedom gives us a find a new friends as well as the support for us
What are your hobbies?: Games, Movies, Anime
What is your favorite food? Momo (Nepali food)
What is your biggest dream? To have a YouTube channel do people have fun
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
How frequently do you upload?: Thinking to upload 3 video a week

As you see, I am from Nepal. In the gaming zone, it is little bit back as it is developing country. New latest game will be released/arrived very late here. So, I will be making game video of some old games. Even though you might not be interested on it, if you got time please go check it out.

Reactions: AFKPlays

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

What made you join our forums?: Freedom gives us a find a new friends as well as the support for us

As you see, I am from Nepal. In the gaming zone, it is little bit back as it is developing country. New latest game will be released/arrived very late here. So, I will be making game video of some old games. Even though you might not be interested on it, if you got time please go check it out.
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Games, Movies and Anime! Now that is something i can agree on :D
Wich anime(s) are you currently watching? I am busy with Attack on Titan and Naruto ^^

Sujan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2016
Nepal
YouTube
sujan869
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Games, Movies and Anime! Now that is something i can agree on :D
Wich anime(s) are you currently watching? I am busy with Attack on Titan and Naruto ^^

lol I watched it a year ago I think and naruto shippuden is currently watching every week new epo.
Bubuki burnaki season 2, Show by Rock season 2, Yuri!! on Ice and Trickster

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
lol I watched it a year ago I think and naruto shippuden is currently watching every week new epo.
Bubuki burnaki season 2, Show by Rock season 2, Yuri!! on Ice and Trickster
Yea watching the new Episode from Naruto each week but also read the whole manga, since Attack on Titan Season 2 is coming 2017 i started reading the manga wich is ongoing but gets 1 chapter a month...

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Nice WWE match dude! Loved it! Keep up the great work! :D

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy your stay here with us and im gonna go check out that WWE match ive been hearing about in the comments :eek: Have fun and enjoy! :D

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Sujan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2016
Nepal
YouTube
sujan869
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Thank you :) sure I will, if I need any help here.

No, still it is on review I joined up yesterday only so as I know it will take a day or more than it right? After that I will apply for the badge.....