VLOG Hello Freedom! :)

Dylan McKenzie

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
Edinburgh
YouTube
Hey Freedom peeps :) I wanna introduce myself but without primarily premoting my channel which is important to me but I wanna be as much a part of this community / Family and get to know as many people like me :)

Ive answered some of the questions that was already set out as a kind of guidline so I hope thats ok

Your name: Dylan Mckenzie Morrison
(Optional) Where are you from?: Edinburgh - Scotland (UK)
(Optional) How old are you?: I'm 24 :)
How did you find Freedom!? : TBH Completely by accident, I think it was reddit, I joined a new youtuber subreddit to meet people and found freedom :)
What made you join our forums?: The George show! if it wasn't for that I might not have know it was here.
What are your hobbies?: I love being able to sit down and play some good games on the xbox or PC but I also love snowboarding
What is your favorite food?: Right now Pizza! Everyone loves pizza right?
Why did you start YouTube?: I have always wanted to get a camera out and record but I spent ages watching other youtubers and getting involved that way, I finally got out of my comfort zone and went for it :)
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: Winning the lottery? Nah xD My dream is to be a wicked awesome web developer maybe i'll be able to sit on a beach one day and do that.
What kind of channel do you run?: For now mostly vlogs, but I want to do gaming too
What kind of content do you upload? Vlogs for now but gaming content to follow :)
When do you upload?: I try to stick to a schedule as much as possible but im aiming for every weekend!
Channel link: Here

I really look forward to getting to know as many people in the family as possible and seeing what everyone is doing and being a part of their growth as much as my own.

Thanks for taking a little time out of your day to read this :)

Last edited:

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
hehe Yeah everyone loves pizza *-*

I'm glad to know a litle more about you! There's a lot of people from the UK ^__^

Anyway... Welcome here!

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

cool to see someone else doing vlogs - I do them too - my advice is to branch out ot more than just gaming if you plan to do that in future, because as you can see in all the other intro threads, there are a LOOOOT of gaming youtubes out there hehe..

Dylan McKenzie

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
Edinburgh
YouTube
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

cool to see someone else doing vlogs - I do them too - my advice is to branch out ot more than just gaming if you plan to do that in future, because as you can see in all the other intro threads, there are a LOOOOT of gaming youtubes out there hehe..

Hey chronamut, thanks so much for the advice :) I've met quite a lot of awesome people already! With some truly fantastic channels and everyone is so friendly :)

I do want to brach out into gaming, mostly live streaming and game collaborations (mini games etc) but I do know it won't be easy most cause there are a lot of gaming channels.

Thanks again for being so welcoming and I'll be sure to ask if I have any questions

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
LOL I totally forgot to review your channel... Even if I wrote "check it" on a post it... ANYWAY. Never too late.

Your channel is awesome. Your videos are cool. The only thing is the sound quality but that's okay :D doesn't really bother

I'm glad to meet a nice person like you, you seems to be a very nice guy, and I want to tell you that you have all my support! I want to watch more of your videos!

Dylan McKenzie

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
Edinburgh
YouTube
Hey Machi, Thanks for the feed back! , I have my new mic just havent got round to using it but I definately will, Should help with the sound :)
Thank you so much for your support I cant tell you how much it means :D

Reactions: Machi

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Hey chronamut, thanks so much for the advice :) I've met quite a lot of awesome people already! With some truly fantastic channels and everyone is so friendly :)

I do want to brach out into gaming, mostly live streaming and game collaborations (mini games etc) but I do know it won't be easy most cause there are a lot of gaming channels.

Thanks again for being so welcoming and I'll be sure to ask if I have any questions
my pleasure man - ironically, getting involved in the introductions is one of the best ways of getting new subs :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome.. i hope you grow! I will subrcibe to your channel and watch your content! :D
If you want to, you can check me out to.... I post gaming videos..

PS: here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
That banner sure looks familiar XD