Gaming Hello Freedom

Mad Gaming

Rising User
Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Well... Hi everyone. This may be a long(ish) article.

So you are reading this to hear about me right? Well i wanna hear about you too... i want anyone who reads this to coment something about themselves... yes that means you too.

Info about me:
My name is Michael Molina. Friends in school call me mumbles(pretty cool story if you wanna know about it). Im 15 years pld from New Jersey with the plan of getting big on youtube. Not for money or fame like others do. i wanna get big so i can make videos with my subscribers and just make people day by spening some yime with them. My biggest dream is to make other peoples dream come true... sounds cheesy i understand but think about it. I want to get big to record with small channels and make them big and subscribers who really enjoy my content. I want to make games that hopefully others play and like. Favorite food... this is clearly tryna get me some food... i appreciate it thank you freedom... my favorite food is fried chicken and taco and plantain chips. Those are all godly.

Freedom:

I found freedom looking for some sort of partnership and this came up. I read up on itand did some reseaarch and i found that this is exactly what i want. The forums on the other hand? I heard that people here are very friendly and kind. being the person i am i want to try to collab with others here in the Freedom family.

My channel:
What kind of callabs? Gaming collabs... duh... look at the tag above. I'm a gaming channel that likes to play with friends and spend time with others recording gamplays and being dumb. As stated before i want to be a big channel the games with subscribers. I have xbox 360 and 1 and ps3 and 4 so i can play with virtualy anyone(unless you got pc cus i only have a laptop... not playing bo3 anytime on it. I didnt start youtube with the intent of getting massive and being the next big thing like pewdiepie. i started thinking "wow... my friends and i are really funny and we sometimes do sick crap. lets record it." I play all kinds of games ranging from call of duty to minecraft to ori and the blind forest. Pfft who has an upload schedule? actually... wait... most people do... i upload when im feeling posotive and happy... i record and edit everything myself and record when im happy cus i dont want to be fake. I try to upload as much as possible but sometimes my elgato dosnt like me.

Thank you for wasting your time reading this cus you wont subscribe to my crappy content... thank you ^-^

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Well... Hi everyone. This may be a long(ish) article.

So you are reading this to hear about me right? Well i wanna hear about you too... i want anyone who reads this to coment something about themselves... yes that means you too.

Info about me:
My name is Michael Molina. Friends in school call me mumbles(pretty cool story if you wanna know about it). Im 15 years pld from New Jersey with the plan of getting big on youtube. Not for money or fame like others do. i wanna get big so i can make videos with my subscribers and just make people day by spening some yime with them. My biggest dream is to make other peoples dream come true... sounds cheesy i understand but think about it. I want to get big to record with small channels and make them big and subscribers who really enjoy my content. I want to make games that hopefully others play and like. Favorite food... this is clearly tryna get me some food... i appreciate it thank you freedom... my favorite food is fried chicken and taco and plantain chips. Those are all godly.

Freedom:

I found freedom looking for some sort of partnership and this came up. I read up on itand did some reseaarch and i found that this is exactly what i want. The forums on the other hand? I heard that people here are very friendly and kind. being the person i am i want to try to collab with others here in the Freedom family.

My channel:
What kind of callabs? Gaming collabs... duh... look at the tag above. I'm a gaming channel that likes to play with friends and spend time with others recording gamplays and being dumb. As stated before i want to be a big channel the games with subscribers. I have xbox 360 and 1 and ps3 and 4 so i can play with virtualy anyone(unless you got pc cus i only have a laptop... not playing bo3 anytime on it. I didnt start youtube with the intent of getting massive and being the next big thing like pewdiepie. i started thinking "wow... my friends and i are really funny and we sometimes do sick crap. lets record it." I play all kinds of games ranging from call of duty to minecraft to ori and the blind forest. Pfft who has an upload schedule? actually... wait... most people do... i upload when im feeling posotive and happy... i record and edit everything myself and record when im happy cus i dont want to be fake. I try to upload as much as possible but sometimes my elgato dosnt like me.

Thank you for wasting your time reading this cus you wont subscribe to my crappy content... thank you ^-^
Welcome to the freedom family bro and we are all here to help you and i will make sure i go and check your channel out too i hope you go and check my channel out too

Mad Gaming

Rising User
Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the freedom family bro and we are all here to help you and i will make sure i go and check your channel out too i hope you go and check my channel out too
So i did check out you channel and subscribed also due to the amazing content. and i see you have at least 2 montages and was wondering if i could send some stuff in to you. I have some pretty good clips of 5 man feeds and stuff like that but i dont do videos like that. I could send it to you and you could use it in a montage or how ever you feel. I was just wondering if your okay with this. Keep up the good work(y) (Y)