Gaming Hello Freedom

Papispades

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 8, 2016
YouTube
Hello, I am new to the Freedom family, I make Naruto Storm 4 videos and i do plan on making videos on oter fighting games. So if you enjoy those then check me out if you like what you see you can sub. If you also have any feedback on how I can improve my channel, tell me and I will listen. By the way I haven't been able to accept the terms on the youtube dashboard cause i can't find where it would be to accept it so can any help me with that.
My Channel is RebelVon

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

I love Naruto !! who is your favourite character ?

Meetoo Meetoo

Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello, I am new to the Freedom family, I make Naruto Storm 4 videos and i do plan on making videos on oter fighting games. So if you enjoy those then check me out if you like what you see you can sub. If you also have any feedback on how I can improve my channel, tell me and I will listen. By the way I haven't been able to accept the terms on the youtube dashboard cause i can't find where it would be to accept it so can any help me with that.
My Channel is RebelVon
HEY MAN WELCOME TO FREEDOM!!! and u have have to go to the section that says my channnel by clicking on the 3 line icon looking thing that is on the left side of the screen on the left of the youtube sighn u cant miss it then after you go to my channel click on video manager thats right above your banner next to where it says ur views the you click on dash board ther you should see it

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My Channel is RebelVon
Naruto Storm videos sound interesting, do you watch the anime that often? When it comes to doing youtube, learning tips is essential to growing. Have you worked with many people in the past?