How To Hello Friends! Check out my Drawing Channel.

Siddhesh96

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 20, 2015
YouTube
- Hey there! What's up? I am Siddhesh and I am new to Freedom Forum.
- I am 19 Years old boy from India.
- I found about freedom in a Facebook group. I joined it because I hope this place will help me grow.
- My hobbies are Drawing, Programming and making electronics circuits (as I am an engineering student.)
- I started Youtube Channel because I think my drawing is good enough to make drawing videos and also it is fun. My channel has 40+ videos of drawing on paper and also Drawing using Inkscape.
- I upload 3-4 videos per month.
- Hope you like my channel and subscribe!
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA2RJ0RxVwVNUtIICKekblg

Here is one of my favorite videos on my channel:

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Siddhesh96,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I see you have already applied for a partner badge and received it after a day of registering, good job! (y) (Y) I enjoy programming as well, I'm actually taking a Computer Science course for it. What is your proudest piece of work you've coded so far? I think mine would have to be a mobile game in which you have to defend yourself from a steady stream of incoming enemies. It was never ported to any mobile devices however.

I checked out your embedded video, you did a really good job at creating that cardboard badge! While manufactured metal badges are definitely more durable, there is something about the cardboard badge that makes it really appealing to me.

If you have more drawings you'd like to share, drop by the "Show Off" section if you haven't already!

Click here to visit "Show Off"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Siddhesh96

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 20, 2015
YouTube
Hi @Siddhesh96,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I see you have already applied for a partner badge and received it after a day of registering, good job! (y) (Y) I enjoy programming as well, I'm actually taking a Computer Science course for it. What is your proudest piece of work you've coded so far? I think mine would have to be a mobile game in which you have to defend yourself from a steady stream of incoming enemies. It was never ported to any mobile devices however.

I checked out your embedded video, you did a really good job at creating that cardboard badge! While manufactured metal badges are definitely more durable, there is something about the cardboard badge that makes it really appealing to me.

If you have more drawings you'd like to share, drop by the "Show Off" section if you haven't already!

Click here to visit "Show Off"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Thank You So Much! I am really happy you liked it!!
And by the way , proudest piece of work I have coded is a HTML5 Game which I had developed last summer.
Have A Nice Day!!

Reactions: Danny