Comedy Hello From The Soda Parlour Crew!

TheSodaParlour

New User
Feb 16, 2016
Hello, we are the Soda Parlour Crew,
16 members ready to entertain you, our names are:
Ashton (The Manager)
Adam (The Artist)
Arturo (The Quiet One)
Cris (The Cynic)
Michael (The Weirdo)
Hayley (The Princess)
Matthew (The Jock)
Cameron (The Energetic One)
Daniel (The Nintendo Fanboy)
Alfredo (The Weeaboo)
Nate (The Musician)
Ricky (The Blunt One)
Noah (The Winner) (Twins)
Seth (The Sharp Dressed Man) (Twins)
Jackson (The Band Geek)
and
Brianna (The FanGirl)

We Are stationed in San Antonio, Texas, in the USA, except for Jackson who goes to college in Houston

We Vary in age, but our youngest members are 17, and our oldest 18

We found freedom, when our Manager (Ashton) was looking for a network to start us off, and he found Freedom! witch we have bee operating with on our channel (The Soda Factory) for more than a year now

We joined the forums to find people to possibly collaborate with in the future.

Many of us have different hobbies, but things that we enjoy doing together are playing video games. Going to the Movies, and Making Short Films.

Whenever we record we almost always eat Pizza Rolls, it's a tradition

We started YouTube after 8th grade finished,
Ashton and Adam created the channel "The Drekketh Guards" and that slowly turned into "The Soda Factory"
where we play games and document our many outings and funny moments we find ourselves in.
Ashton however wishes to be a filmmaker, so he formed "The Soda Parlour" channel dedicated to the productions of many short films and feature films to come in the future.

Our Biggest Dream is to just continue what we are doing, move into a house together maybe, and make these channels our lives creating content for people to watch and enjoy.

We run 2 channels,
1. is "The Soda Factory" a channel dedicated to Gaming Content and Live Action Documentations of life as a Soda Crew Member.
2. is "The Soda Parlour" a channel dedicated to creating short films, directed and made by the many members of our crew.

We produce Gaming and Slice of Soda Crew Life on "The Soda Factory" Channel, on "The Soda Parlour" we craft high quality Short films.

On "The Soda Factory" we upload a new video every single day at 2:00pm CT
On "The Soda Parlour" we upload whenever we finish a short film, no clear cut time.

Links to our channels:
The Soda Factory: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDrekkethGuards
The Soda Parlour: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ua0eUvVGEWEN_t2mSWUEw

Thank You Being an awesome community!
- The Soda Crew

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Hey man, welcome to the Freedom Forums! I hope you're satisfied so far with the Freedom community. I feel very blessed to get to know awesome people like you who feel comfortable enough to introduce themselves. I love getting to know new people. Thanks for introducing yourself. I hope you find everything you're looking for in Freedom and I wish you the best of luck on your channel! I'll be sure to check you out if you don't mind returning the favor!