Gaming Hello guys! a little help?

AnekaGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2016
Hungary
YouTube
guys.. i know that sounds bit super mega stupid... but my name is Aneka and i am kinda starting a channel on youtube... not cool and also not in english.. cos i am having accent issues on my record =/ so i decide to make it in portutguese,
can u guys gimme a review pls ? about the video?

link >

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
As said above you can`t post video`s in the section of the forums.
I suggest since you are Freedom partner you post in the community review section, that section will give you the required Feedback.
Forum rules are in place to protect area`s of the forums from being mass spammed with video`s hence you need to post in the right area.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
guys.. i know that sounds bit super mega stupid... but my name is Aneka and i am kinda starting a channel on youtube... not cool and also not in english.. cos i am having accent issues on my record =/ so i decide to make it in portutguese,
can u guys gimme a review pls ? about the video?

link >
Next time post this in the feedback or content section for more views and better support, as i am already here now i have taken a look and found the video entertaining ^^

AnekaGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2016
Hungary
YouTube
appreciate man! for the support i will try making it on english,, kinda hard cos i do not have actually relatives support, so i need to disguise voice and everything =/ sounds a bit sad, but thanks

Anneke Jordaan

Respected User
Sep 21, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!
Would love to check out your video and give you some feedback, but sadly I don't speak Portuguese. Best of luck with your channel though :)