Entertainment Hello! Guys I am new Help me :)

Alex Hernandez

New User
Dec 19, 2015
Estado de Mexico
YouTube
Hi there! My name is Alex and I am originally from now called Mexico City haha Formerly DF but good The things change, I have a fairly large family And I am the least of all now I have 19, I want and I will study psychology and That I'm intrigued him as the human being it operates in society and how you react to situations, youtube me to is another step, from the event that changed my life has made to unwrap me more with people, I have more vocabulary and stop being shy express myself freely without fear that people judge me and if it does I do not, I do not live them,
youtube and freedom have changed my personality and outlook on life has been a great hobby One way to entertain, also I see it as a job but as a beautiful work from editing videos, interacting with the People , to think that up, really love this and do not want it ... well Leave and took some time on this platform YouTube complicated But I submarines Up,
The truth climb much variety, from tapas, video games, and many fun things videoreacciones, I need your support and know that I can give today the whole or assist in all your needs Thank Freedom family is appreciated

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8yqV6JXSdqgHEoLSpYAISA

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, Alex.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around

All the best. : 3