Entertainment Hello, HomeGrown Racing's Introduction

Tom Neve

New User
Oct 27, 2015
Hey guys!!!

My names Tom from HomeGrown Racing, I am a car channel focusing mainly on muscle cars.
I am a English teenager taking part in a level 2 mechanics course at college.
I was referred to freedom through a friend and since i have found it useful and easy to use, to the point i can not check any of my YouTube of freedom for months on end as i was going through struggles and i was still receiving payment and i wasn't dropped from Freedom.

My hobbies include skateboarding, BMXing, going to car show and much more. I play Xbox 360 mainly focusing on Forza Motorsports 4.

My favourite kind of car is American Muscle, mainly because of the presence the hold. I am a MOPAR guy which means i like cars made by Chrysler Corp such as Dodge Plymouth etc.

The videos i upload are mainly of Muscle Cars looking pretty or driving fast. I aim to eventually do reviews and racing of them and upload that to youtube.

Here is a link to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtirEjPtKdRtcLrsvfDaQIg

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hi @Tom Neve,

Welcome to Freedom!! I'm sure glad to see your introduction here. I see that you really like cars and auto motives, I assume that that's one of your passions. I find that pretty cool, my favourite types of cars are hybrids or electric cars. Even though they're not that cool, I really care about the environment so I'd much rather drive a hybrid or an electric car. The BMW i8 is my favourite hybrid, it looks like a sports car and looks damn nice. I also like Fiskers, they look cool too :p

I don't really know much about cars or auto motives. I am a tech enthusiast, I really like electronics and such. That's what my channel is based off of.

I really enjoyed reading your introduction, thank you for sharing it with us!

NannerAirCraft

Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2015
YouTube
NannerManCan
Hey @Tom Neve and welcome to the Freedom Family! Your videos look pretty cool personally muscle cars aren't my cup of tea but to each his own! I'm a big electric car fan (Go Tesla!). We have a great community here at Freedom and there are tons of other creators to collaborate with, talk about youtube stuff, or just chat. I hope to see you around on the forums!