Service Hello I am an Graphic Designer!

Andrew Ablen

Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
I would like to get more experience in thumbnail, logo, and editing experience (mainly Editing) So I would like to offer my services as Editor to help you guys and help myself grow!

All I ask is you to mention my channel on every video I edit and give credit for the Logo and/or thumbnail!

Reactions: FutureGaming

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
I would like to get more experience in thumbnail, logo, and editing experience (mainly Editing) So I would like to offer my services as Editor to help you guys and help myself grow!

All I ask is you to mention my channel on every video I edit and give credit for the Logo and/or thumbnail!
Could you make me a logo?
What I want is a lion with headset on and a backwards cap

QwanComedy

Rising User
Jul 6, 2016
Could you make me an youtube banner with the name QwanComedy in like gold letter or a cyan like color with cartoon people laughing around and add a camera. cause its a channel to make people laugh. if you can make this happen i wont mind mentioning you and a couple video. Ik my request seems pretty complicated but i hop you can do it

Andrew Ablen

Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
Could you make me an youtube banner with the name QwanComedy in like gold letter or a cyan like color with cartoon people laughing around and add a camera. cause its a channel to make people laugh. if you can make this happen i wont mind mentioning you and a couple video. Ik my request seems pretty complicated but i hop you can do it
Sounds pretty doable do u have a skype or email I can use to use to communicate with ya?