Adam Hanson

New User
Feb 9, 2016
Rio Rancho New Mexico
YouTube
my name is Adam Hanson other wise known as bloodman92 or www.youtube.com/bloodman000 if 92 is take i am from the southwest where a lot of people really don't find gaming interesting outside of the day to day playing and shooting i was formally editing and guesting in a lot of youtubers videos through out high school and early into college when i was in school but i never got the same passion and enjoyment working for others. So i decided to venture alone and try though i had small success streaming and uploading i never found real success more so since i dropped out of college to give this a fair shot. I even traveled to other places in my area and neighboring states playing in low level gaming events to get my name out and get some income then after some more small success i come to find that my current girl friend at the time was with child. Though later i found out she was carrying before we started dating i chose to give up my life and step up to be a father to the child more so since her birth father wanted nothing to do with my daughter so that meant putting my dream on hold once more. So now partnering with freedom and signing to a gaming news and esports site www.competitivegamingnetwork.com i feel i have a last chance effort to live my dream and be a success and thats my Youtube story and where i now find my self fighting for the dream no one supported or believed in me reaching to prove them all wrong and become one of the first major names to come out of New Mexico

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, Adam.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology, and TwilightPrinze are very active here on the forums, so you can ask us almost anything.
If you need advice on anything, just ask me - I am always (usually) around

All the best. : 3

Reactions: Adam Hanson

Adam Hanson

New User
Feb 9, 2016
Rio Rancho New Mexico
YouTube
hey everyone again thanks for all the support means a lot if you all would maybe sub and check out my vids to help me grow expand and give me some pointers i would be very grateful always looking for good help and insight