Gaming Hello I Am Darkparadox!

darkparadox

New User
Aug 3, 2016
YouTube
Hello I am Darkparadox, I am a teenager from Leeds. I found freedom because I saw it was one of the best networks for small channels and I joined the forums to put my self out there and hopefully find people to collaborate with! I enjoy gaming and drop in and out of coding. You can see why I started youtube in this video here:
my biggest dream thus far is becoming big on youtube, I run a gaming channel and upload videos with games such as counter strike and Grand theft auto five. I only have two videos but I am uploading at least every two days as I record and edit the videos by myself (which can take a long time) and use templates for my thumbnails.
Why don't you check out my channel! I'm sure you will find something you love!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.

I can see where your humour is sourced from, but it surely is not for me.

cocche

(Ex) King of Pizza
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
Italy
YouTube
Hello I am Darkparadox, I am a teenager from Leeds. I found freedom because I saw it was one of the best networks for small channels and I joined the forums to put my self out there and hopefully find people to collaborate with! I enjoy gaming and drop in and out of coding. You can see why I started youtube in this video here:
my biggest dream thus far is becoming big on youtube, I run a gaming channel and upload videos with games such as counter strike and Grand theft auto five. I only have two videos but I am uploading at least every two days as I record and edit the videos by myself (which can take a long time) and use templates for my thumbnails.
Why don't you check out my channel! I'm sure you will find something you love!
Welcome to Freedom, hope you will reach your dream of becoming a great youtuber :)