Tech Hello, I am newbie here

hrishivardhan

New User
Oct 24, 2015
India
www.orderhive.com
Hello friends,
I am Hrishi, from India. I have just join the forum. Glad to meet you all here and become a part of this huge community. I hope I can put my thoughts here and can discuss more informative and interesting topics.
Thanks in advance!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @hrishivardhan

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

We're glad to have you here! Please do put your thoughts into the various sections these forums offer, a good discussion is always appreciated. :)

Please consider telling us a bit more about yourself, I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better! If you're out of ideas to start with, consider using the introduction template for general guidelines.

Click here to visit the introduction template!

We can start with what kind of tech you like to focus on, seeing that this thread is tagged with the "Tech Channel" prefix. Do you like to focus on entertainment tech, smartphones, computers, etc.? I myself like all things tech, this ranges from smartphones and accessories to crazy things like small electric vehicles (I've been looking at picking up an electric skateboard actually!) On my channel, I've done a few videos of tech including some cheap wireless earbuds, a tablet stand, a capture card, and more. Speaking of which, feel free to link us to your channel once you've introduced yourself a bit more!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: Bryan
T

theentertainmentguy

It's nice you posted on here but how can I look at your channel? It would be much better if you add a link to your channel.

hrishivardhan

New User
Oct 24, 2015
India
www.orderhive.com
Your name: Hrishi Vardhan
(Optional) Where are you from?: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
How did you find Freedom!? From Google
What made you join our forums?: Interesting Topics of forum
What are you hobbies?: Net surfing, cooking, music
What is your favorite food? South Indian
Why did you start YouTube? To put my business videos