Gaming Hello, I`m New! (Introduction)

CakeKieranJr

Rising User
Dec 12, 2015
Hello i am CakeKieranJr, I would like to start of by saying how greatful it is to be apart of the freedom forums.
I found freedom by searching, how to earn money fast, and i thought it would have been really bad when i clicked on it but instead i was on here for about 2 hours looking around, also i found freedom really useful.
I joined the freedom forums because i would like to get my channel out to the world and be noticed for something in my life.
I dont have many hobbies but gaming is my hobby.
My favorite food/meal must be a roast dinner.
I started youtube because I wanted to be noticed and wanted to create another hobby for myself but it does not seem like a hobby.
I uploads gaming videos to youtube but it is mainly minecrft and some of The Sims 3 and 4
I usally upload about twice a week every week.
This is my channel link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGt2AdX1S9R4t3g_Se9K2-w

Pigs Play MC

Love Games and God :)
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! bro. I think you will enjoy your stay here a bunch :). I recommend looking into a sub network of Freedom!. You will still get everything you want from Freedom! but you might be able to get higher revenue. MTX is sponsored by them so maybe try looking into that! Anyways, have a nice stay and it would also mean a lot if you could come check out my new CSGO Montage down below in my signature and possibly leave a like! Enjoy your stay! :)

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to forums, read the rules and enjoy your stay here, BTW see My Channel And If You Like It Then Hit Subscribe . :) I Subbed You. :)

RitzieRitz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
ritaglobe
Hello i am CakeKieranJr, I would like to start of by saying how greatful it is to be apart of the freedom forums.
I found freedom by searching, how to earn money fast, and i thought it would have been really bad when i clicked on it but instead i was on here for about 2 hours looking around, also i found freedom really useful.
I joined the freedom forums because i would like to get my channel out to the world and be noticed for something in my life.
I dont have many hobbies but gaming is my hobby.
My favorite food/meal must be a roast dinner.
I started youtube because I wanted to be noticed and wanted to create another hobby for myself but it does not seem like a hobby.
I uploads gaming videos to youtube but it is mainly minecrft and some of The Sims 3 and 4
I usally upload about twice a week every week.
This is my channel link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGt2AdX1S9R4t3g_Se9K2-w
Welcome to the community! The people here are really helpful if you post your questions and such in the appropriate area. :) I wish you all the success in the world in your quest on YouTube.

PaulGamesZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the community! I hope you grow and become a big channel! I checked your vids and i subbed! (i love sims). If you like comedy/gaming check out my channel :)

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Hey man, welcome to the Freedom Forums! I hope you're satisfied so far with the Freedom community. I feel very blessed to get to know awesome people like you who feel comfortable enough to introduce themselves. I love getting to know new people. Thanks for introducing yourself. I hope you find everything you're looking for in Freedom and I wish you the best of luck on your channel! I'll be sure to check you out if you don't mind returning the favor!