Community Hello, I'm a Teenage YouTuber

Nov 19, 2017
Saint Louis, Missouri
YouTube
Hello everyone,

My name is Deric Wilson-Mahil and I'm a 16 year old from Saint Louis, Missouri. I found out about Freedom due to a video about Youtube forums. I joined Freedom because I want to gain more subscribers and views. I also joined Freedom because I want to check out other Youtube channels as well.

My hobbies are listening to music, making YouTube videos, using social media, and playing games. My favorite food is fries and my favorite drink is Minute Maid orange juice. Originally, I had another YouTube account with the same name but I decided to deleted that account because I wanted to make a new account. My biggest dream is to get at least 100,000 subscribers on YouTube.

Currently, I make YouTube videos about Music and Animation. I usually upload videos on YouTube daily.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
100K subs, reaching for the stars. its going to be one hell of a hard journey but as long as you keep believing in yourself you might just get there. that said welcome to freedom, this site wont make you suddenly grow like madness but you can find other youtubers here who will be happy to help you improve your SEO and quality of your video's so that you can get there