Gaming Hello, I'm Domination Gaming

DominationGaming

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone,

I just created a YouTube account and I am new to the freedom community. I enjoy playing video games that range from console games to PC games. These games include sports games, fps games, and adventure games. I have had some experience with previous YouTube accounts and I hope to stay with this channel.

I create videos for others to enjoy and I think I can make other people happy through my YouTube channel. I believe that the Freedom community can help me with achieving this goal! I am really happy to be part of the freedom community and I look forward to helping others grow! Thanks for reading and I hope to see you around!

Last edited:

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Be sure to stay active around the forums and collaborate with colleagues and Freedom is an absolutely amazing place. The people are also helpful, so don't hesitate to ask anything! Welcome to Freedom, friend! :)

DominationGaming

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
your welcome and nice freekick goal , I suck at FIFA so much xD do you play it a lot ?
Thank you and I wouldn't consider myself exactly great at the game xD. Yes, I do play FIFA a lot and probably the most out of any sports games.

Hello domination gaming!!! What kind of sports games do you have? :)
Hey tesovic! I only have FIFA 16 and FIFA 15 for the xbox one, but I have other sports games on the xbox 360 that I don't play lol.

Be sure to stay active around the forums and collaborate with colleagues and Freedom is an absolutely amazing place. The people are also helpful, so don't hesitate to ask anything! Welcome to Freedom, friend! :)
Thanks for the kind words and I hope to see you around this amazing place!!

any special game on your channel you would recommend me to watch :D welcome to Freedom!View attachment 14648
Thank you for the welcome! There is no specific game I'm doing on my channel but I would recommend you to watch The Culling and our FIFA highlights.

Reactions: Goped Fred

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thank you and I wouldn't consider myself exactly great at the game xD. Yes, I do play FIFA a lot and probably the most out of any sports games.

Hey tesovic! I only have FIFA 16 and FIFA 15 for the xbox one, but I have other sports games on the xbox 360 that I don't play lol.

Thanks for the kind words and I hope to see you around this amazing place!!

Thank you for the welcome! There is no specific game I'm doing on my channel but I would recommend you to watch The Culling and our FIFA highlights.

haha I'm sure your good !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey everyone,

I just created a YouTube account and I am new to the freedom community. I enjoy playing video games that range from console games to PC games. These games include sports games, fps games, and adventure games. I have had some experience with previous YouTube accounts and I hope to stay with this channel.

I create videos for others to enjoy and I think I can make other people happy through my YouTube channel. I believe that the Freedom community can help me with achieving this goal! I am really happy to be part of the freedom community and I look forward to helping others grow! Thanks for reading and I hope to see you around!
Pc games tend to work a lot easier for me, I can't record on the console yet. Which one do you prefer? I'm glad that you make content that other people will enjoy. But how do you know what people will find interesting? Do you have a third sense? :eek: