Gaming Hello, I'm Ethan

Pigs Play MC

Love Games and God :)
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! bro. I think you will enjoy your stay here a bunch :). I recommend looking into a sub network of Freedom!. You will still get everything you want from Freedom! but you might be able to get higher revenue. MTX is sponsored by them so maybe try looking into that! Anyways, have a nice stay and it would also mean a lot if you could come check out my new CSGO Montage down below in my signature and possibly leave a like! Enjoy your stay! :)

Reactions: Ethan Kolessar
Welcome.. i hope you grow! I will subrcibe to your channel and watch your content! :D
If you want to, you can check me out to.... I post gaming videos..

PS: here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
Thank you so much, I subbed to you also.

Last edited:
Welcome to Freedom! bro. I think you will enjoy your stay here a bunch :). I recommend looking into a sub network of Freedom!. You will still get everything you want from Freedom! but you might be able to get higher revenue. MTX is sponsored by them so maybe try looking into that! Anyways, have a nice stay and it would also mean a lot if you could come check out my new CSGO Montage down below in my signature and possibly leave a like! Enjoy your stay! :)
Can you sub to me or do playlist for playlist with me.