Fiaura The Tank Girl

Rising User
Jan 29, 2016
YouTube
So hi everyone, this took a lot of convincing and sitting 1 and 1 with 2 people who were in the network before I would agree to this one.

Anyway, the application is in but I figured I would go ahead and say hello and explain what I do.

I'm a community contributor for World of Tanks and Armored Warfare, as well as I provide at least 2 different series, one RPG/Adventure game and one newer release at a time.
Right now I'm working on collaborations with quite a few folks but figured I would join a network see what it was like and if I did not like it leave.
At the moment of writing this I'm at 2094 subscribers and getting ready for a 2K giveaway.

About me:
I'm Fiaura, I'm an openly transgender YouTuber and an E-Sports player for World of Tanks, I have 1 Gold and 2 Silver League seasons for World of Tanks and am currently participating in the Bronze league. I'm a graduate student at Rutgers and I try to have a lot of fun on live streams.
That's just the basic information, I have also been willing to do collaborations with quite a few people, big or small, because I like the idea of changing the community to do collaborations because you have fun doing it and the people doing the collaboration work well together, not because you strictly want to have your channel grow and do stuff with people your size or larger.

Anyway that is about it.

Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
So hi everyone, this took a lot of convincing and sitting 1 and 1 with 2 people who were in the network before I would agree to this one.

Anyway, the application is in but I figured I would go ahead and say hello and explain what I do.

I'm a community contributor for World of Tanks and Armored Warfare, as well as I provide at least 2 different series, one RPG/Adventure game and one newer release at a time.
Right now I'm working on collaborations with quite a few folks but figured I would join a network see what it was like and if I did not like it leave.
At the moment of writing this I'm at 2094 subscribers and getting ready for a 2K giveaway.

About me:
I'm Fiaura, I'm an openly transgender YouTuber and an E-Sports player for World of Tanks, I have 1 Gold and 2 Silver League seasons for World of Tanks and am currently participating in the Bronze league. I'm a graduate student at Rutgers and I try to have a lot of fun on live streams.
That's just the basic information, I have also been willing to do collaborations with quite a few people, big or small, because I like the idea of changing the community to do collaborations because you have fun doing it and the people doing the collaboration work well together, not because you strictly want to have your channel grow and do stuff with people your size or larger.

Anyway that is about it.
Welcome and good job on 2,000+ subscribers! :)