Entertainment Hello! I'm new and would like to Introduce my seld :)

CleopatraBrownieTv

New User
Freedom! Member
Hey People,
My name is Cleopatra. I have a ASMR youtube Channel. I'm having fun doing my Videos and I was afraid to join a network because alot of people made alot of Youtube Videos where they explained why you should NEVER join one!
Well I did because I wanted to know for my self. Until now (6days with Freedom!). My earning increased way more than I explected! I'm very happy I joined freedom!
Maybe you you want to know what I do in My Youtube Videos! you can check them ofcourse but here a quick review. I do ASMR, which is Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response. I help people that are alone stressed etc... to sleep to relax and have a nice time. This type of Videos is a new trend but also very fast growing.
Ja that is all for now...I would be very happy if the freedom! community has other ASMR channels so we can exchange knowladge or maybe do a collabs :)
Anway have a nice day
:*

Anneke Jordaan

Respected User
Sep 21, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!
I have honestly never ASMR, but it seems really interesting from what I could tell from your channel. Could you maybe explain it a bit for people like me who don't know what it is? :)

CleopatraBrownieTv

New User
Freedom! Member
Thank you!
ASMR (Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response) is a physical sensation characterised by a pleasurable tingling on the skin that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine, precipitating relaxation.
ASMR Videos are very good for people that are having troubles to sleep or to relax. Everyone has his own interpretation of it and how it should be done!
You can use different techniques to achieve the tingling :)... And every Creator has his own ways and Viewers :)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
It's awesome that your enjoying freedom! Those videos out there are mostly videos from people who didn't read the contracts of networks and didn't know what they signed up for. Don't worry, freedom is a good choice.