Gaming Hello! Im New here! mainly CSGO/pokemon:)

JMacHD

Rising User
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
my name is jacob which is where the channel name JMacHD came from (creative i knowXD)
i am 18 from the united kingdom
i found freedom when searching how to grow my channel
i joined the forums to try and gain support from you guys and hopefully learn to grown my channel some more.
my hobbies consist of football, golf, and obviously gaming!!!
i started youtube to try and share some epic moments i have when gaming with you guys for all to enjoy!

i run a gaming channel which has content currently mad up of CSGO, Pokemon, H1Z1 and RUST and am looking to post as many new games as i can! i upload each and every day for you guys to watch and enjoy and would loe it if you could head over to my channel and take a look:)
Channel link; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQmA6a9EFvQ3Q_CbILSP5gA

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
my name is jacob which is where the channel name JMacHD came from (creative i knowXD)
i am 18 from the united kingdom
i found freedom when searching how to grow my channel
i joined the forums to try and gain support from you guys and hopefully learn to grown my channel some more.
my hobbies consist of football, golf, and obviously gaming!!!
i started youtube to try and share some epic moments i have when gaming with you guys for all to enjoy!

i run a gaming channel which has content currently mad up of CSGO, Pokemon, H1Z1 and RUST and am looking to post as many new games as i can! i upload each and every day for you guys to watch and enjoy and would loe it if you could head over to my channel and take a look:)
Channel link; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQmA6a9EFvQ3Q_CbILSP5gA
Welcome to the Community!
What position do you play in football? I use to play for my school in highschool as a WR.

I play a lot of video games and support others, I would say that that's the best way to grow. Also, present great content and be nice to your subs!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

I haven't played Pokémon in ages !!!

How is the game going ?

JMacHD

Rising User
Feb 21, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Community!
What position do you play in football? I use to play for my school in highschool as a WR.

I play a lot of video games and support others, I would say that that's the best way to grow. Also, present great content and be nice to your subs!
i subbed man:) and i play CB