Entertainment Hello, I'm ProFlame/SexyFlame!

ProFlame

New User
Oct 20, 2015
Hey there, I'm a 14 year old owner of the channel namely SexyFlame - Minecraft; I'm actually really intelligent. I build computers, get grade 7/8s in 15-20 subjects but I love games. Minecraft for me is creativity, I build on / for servers which are major and I PVP because I am so competitive ;) I used to be a comedy channel with 5 mates and hit 700 subs in around 2 weeks til one deleted everything and basically tried to ruin my life, I basically can't be bullied. They offer to fight me, I wait for the, they never show, they cuber bully me, I screenshot and backtrack their IP then send to their parents along with the IP as proof it's their kid. But anyway, I started again, I am now around 1400 subs and I love what I do.

I basically don't care about money, I stopped monetisation and I'm partnered because it seems professional and looks better to me, anyway I don't have time to write many words But hey please check me out I put so much effort in and upload daily.
I'm from England..

Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey there, I'm a 14 year old owner of the channel namely SexyFlame - Minecraft; I'm actually really intelligent. I build computers, get grade 7/8s in 15-20 subjects but I love games. Minecraft for me is creativity, I build on / for servers which are major and I PVP because I am so competitive ;) I used to be a comedy channel with 5 mates and hit 700 subs in around 2 weeks til one deleted everything and basically tried to ruin my life, I basically can't be bullied. They offer to fight me, I wait for the, they never show, they cuber bully me, I screenshot and backtrack their IP then send to their parents along with the IP as proof it's their kid. But anyway, I started again, I am now around 1400 subs and I love what I do.

I basically don't care about money, I stopped monetisation and I'm partnered because it seems professional and looks better to me, anyway I don't have time to write many words But hey please check me out I put so much effort in and upload daily.
I'm from England..
Welcome and congrats on 1400 subscribers, that's a decent size of viewers :)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @ProFlame,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

1,400 subscribers is impressive, and so is getting 700 in just two weeks! Of course doing so usually requires a lot of work and dedication and I respect you for putting that effort out there for your audience.

It's a shame one of your mates sabotaged the channel, but I'm glad you found a solution to the attempted bullying!

Consider dropping by the "Minecraft" section found under "Gaming Discussion" some time if you haven't already checked it out! It's a little inactive right now so perhaps you can spark up a few conversations. :)

Click here to visit "Minecraft"!

While we're here I'm curious to know, of all your creations which one you consider your best if you don't mind sharing? I've always appreciated Minecraft creations and builds!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Reactions: Nuke