SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @GerFitt,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Motivational content is what I need! I'm sure many members of the community will appreciate your content. :) I've been motivated to get myself into my best physical shape but I haven't made it a priority among my other tasks and goals, and it really should be a priority. I guess need a little bit of motivation for that!

I'm curious to know, what is your biggest motivation for fitness? I am motivated to be fit because I really like seeing progression and I also like to live a healthy lifestyle. I'd much rather bike somewhere than drive there, it's a lot more fun and more eco-friendly!

Now that we know about your channel, please consider telling a bit more about yourself as an individual, I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better! Consider the introduction template if you need some ideas to start with.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!

GerFitt

Rising User
Oct 24, 2015
Spain
YouTube
gerfitness
Hi, thanks for the reply @41Danny1 ;)!!
To answer your question: My great sport moptivacion for me, the mirror in which I look, the weight on the scale, the desire to beat every day. I totally agree as to use the bike to get around, it is always better to use the body for tasks!(y) (Y)

Your name: (Ger Fitt) REAL NAME: Gerard Rodríguez
(Optional) Where are you from?: Spain (Catalonia - Barcelona)
(Optional) How old are you?: 20 years
How did you find Freedom!? They got in touch with my gmail
What made you join our forums?: Learn more about the community of freedom and make themselves know
What are you hobbies?: Fitness and Bodybuilding are my passions
What is your favorite food? Spinach like Popeye (y) (Y)
Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to make myself know in the world of fitness as a personal trainer and lover occupation.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? It's know in the world of fitness and bodybuilding.
What kind of channel do you run?: Vlogs and tips
What kind of content do you upload? Content related to the world of fitness and motivation
When do you upload?: 2-3 videos a week
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/GerFitnessMotivaciónyFitness

I hope your subscription! a greeting(y) (Y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi, thanks for the reply @41Danny1 ;)!!
To answer your question: My great sport moptivacion for me, the mirror in which I look, the weight on the scale, the desire to beat every day. I totally agree as to use the bike to get around, it is always better to use the body for tasks!(y) (Y)

Your name: (Ger Fitt) REAL NAME: Gerard Rodríguez
(Optional) Where are you from?: Spain (Catalonia - Barcelona)
(Optional) How old are you?: 20 years
How did you find Freedom!? They got in touch with my gmail
What made you join our forums?: Learn more about the community of freedom and make themselves know
What are you hobbies?: Fitness and Bodybuilding are my passions
What is your favorite food? Spinach like Popeye (y) (Y)
Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to make myself know in the world of fitness as a personal trainer and lover occupation.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? It's know in the world of fitness and bodybuilding.
What kind of channel do you run?: Vlogs and tips
What kind of content do you upload? Content related to the world of fitness and motivation
When do you upload?: 2-3 videos a week
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/GerFitnessMotivaciónyFitness

I hope your subscription! a greeting(y) (Y)
Oh that's a good one! I recently read from somewhere that if you look in the mirror and give yourself three compliments everyday, you can really boost your confidence too. :)

Also thanks for making use of the template! I hope you will become well known in the fitness/bodybuilding community in the future.

GerFitt

Rising User
Oct 24, 2015
Spain
YouTube
gerfitness
YESS!!! I am a Gym rat myself! :D Always need a good fitness channel! We need more of thisss!!

As you know, my channel is available for everybody who wants a Tando motivation and nutrition tips as physical exercise (y) (Y)

A greeting!!:D[DOUBLEPOST=1445852458][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh that's a good one! I recently read from somewhere that if you look in the mirror and give yourself three compliments everyday, you can really boost your confidence too. :)

Also thanks for making use of the template! I hope you will become well known in the fitness/bodybuilding community in the future.

Clearly, this motivation in mind we all can create! ;)

Thank you very much and I hope, a greeting :D

Reactions: Danny

GerFitt

Rising User
Oct 24, 2015
Spain
YouTube
gerfitness
Wow, Welcome, Your channel seems really great and will definitely will be looking out for tips and tricks.

Hopefully you like my kind of vlogs and will tune in every now and again?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-u83S4_t37RmqIYO-YwnA

For my channel it is focused on fitness and others as I mentioned earlier, but now I will give humorous touches to make much more entertaining videos.

By the way, good video of halloween. have my subscription, we are in contact. a greeting