VLOG Hello, My name is Kevin and my youtube channel is Kovu Productions and I'm inspired by Casey Neistat

Kovuix

Kovu Productions
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2015
Texas
YouTube
There two different styles of how I edit my videos. In the beginning I was inspired by "Devinsupertramp" and hes style of editing. He then met with Casey Neistat and I decided to take a look at his channel. His videos are awesome. He gives you a perspective of New York and his everyday life while engaging with his audience. He inspired me to shift my supertramp style of editing to more of a vlogging style that he does. I wanted to show people my perspective of Texas and our family adventures.

Your name: Kevin Manalastas

(Optional) Where are you from?: Originally from Southern California. Now lives in Austin TX

(Optional) How old are you?: 25

How did you find Freedom!? Social Blade

What made you join our forums?: Growing my channel and showing everyone my perspective of a family in Austin TX through my channel.

What are your hobbies?: Going on adventures with my family, going to places we have never been before
in Texas. Vlogging and Editing our adventures.

What is your favorite food? Chicken Katsu

Why did you start YouTube? The ultimate reason why I started Youtube is for memories.

What kind of channel do you run?: Perspective, Family Life

What kind of content do you upload? Entertainment, Adventure, Our Travels

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPn-AxMr9fM2Su5uBt9cU4w

Kovuix

Kovu Productions
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2015
Texas
YouTube