Community Hello My Name Is TheGamingSection

TGS - TheGamingSection

Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
Hello My Name Is TheGamingSection also TGS for short i love gaming so i decided to make a channel called TGS - TheGamingSection because i only love gaming so gaming section you get it :) so the important thing is that i will start doing gaming videos on September so who ever is interested on seeing my videos subscribe or if you want to be in the video just simply comment your name down in the comment section bellow your name must be related to Steam, PS4, or simply facebook we could chat and then start the video but you must have a mic to speak in the video but until September if you want to be in an MC video or COD just tell me which game your interested in and if i dont have it ill purchase the game and play with you :) i really want to make lots of friends ;) my Steam name is TheGamingSection so send me a request if you want to play the others ill tell you in the comments in my videos i hope you play with me and we could collaborate with each other and sub to each other.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey TGS!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Welcome to freedom. I hope you enjoy being around this fabulous community and you make good use of the resources provided by our network. If there's anything you need feel free to send me a conversation by clicking on my profile and starting a conversation or leaving a message on my profile page. All the best with your YouTube dreams.
Showcase One Media Team

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community, its very clever what you did with your name, it says exactly what you do, rather nicely. I can't wait to see your content when you start producing in September.

HBR MOTO

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 29, 2016
INDIA
YouTube
Hello My Name Is TheGamingSection also TGS for short i love gaming so i decided to make a channel called TGS - TheGamingSection because i only love gaming so gaming section you get it :) so the important thing is that i will start doing gaming videos on September so who ever is interested on seeing my videos subscribe or if you want to be in the video just simply comment your name down in the comment section bellow your name must be related to Steam, PS4, or simply facebook we could chat and then start the video but you must have a mic to speak in the video but until September if you want to be in an MC video or COD just tell me which game your interested in and if i dont have it ill purchase the game and play with you :) i really want to make lots of friends ;) my Steam name is TheGamingSection so send me a request if you want to play the others ill tell you in the comments in my videos i hope you play with me and we could collaborate with each other and sub to each other.
Welcome "TGS _ TheGamingSection"

TGS - TheGamingSection

Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the community, its very clever what you did with your name, it says exactly what you do, rather nicely. I can't wait to see your content when you start producing in September.
thanks i will try to put all my best and hard work to get subscribers and awesome people and i cant wait to for you to view my videos :)

TGS - TheGamingSection

Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom. I hope you enjoy being around this fabulous community and you make good use of the resources provided by our network. If there's anything you need feel free to send me a conversation by clicking on my profile and starting a conversation or leaving a message on my profile page. All the best with your YouTube dreams.
Showcase One Media Team
k thanks

TGS - TheGamingSection

Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
listen i like what you said but how did you make this ThumbNail its so awesome and cool can you tell me how you did it