Gaming Hello, Open Q/A

cmr1990

Rising User
Oct 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family :)
You can find most information in my profile about me.

So I wont go super long into a description about myself. In fact lets have some fun :) Q/A me, Ask me whatever you want to know and I will answer it.

I'm sure to enjoy myself here and hope I can bring my skills (graphic design and video production) to help others :)

~cmr

Reactions: AFKPlays

cmr1990

Rising User
Oct 15, 2016
YouTube
Are you into anime? If so what would you recommend to watch? :D
yes I do

and can't really answer that without knowing what your tastes are.

If you want one that kind of goes though a few different genre's at once (shoenen/action, dark/deep/sad, and silly/comedy) can't go wrong with HunterXHunter. I recommend the 2011 series as it is the most up to date and cuts out needless "filler" content.

What is your favorite letter?
Never really thought about it much. C would be a pretty obvious one (my name Conner), but honestly pretty partial to A myself.

Reactions: Gizmo Playz

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

So I wont go super long into a description about myself. In fact lets have some fun :) Q/A me, Ask me whatever you want to know and I will answer it.

I'm sure to enjoy myself here and hope I can bring my skills (graphic design and video production) to help others :)

~cmr
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom, I love anime too ^_^, not much of a fan of the recent releases though :p, I like the monogatari series, noragami, a certain magical index, shakugan no shana, fmab, darker than black and etc...Anyways what genre of games is your favorite? :D

cmr1990

Rising User
Oct 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom, I love anime too ^_^, not much of a fan of the recent releases though :p, I like the monogatari series, noragami, a certain magical index, shakugan no shana, fmab, darker than black and etc...Anyways what genre of games is your favorite? :D

thats awesome!, yah modern ones are hit and miss for the most part xD
my personal fav genre would have to be sim/tycoon games. But will play ANYTHING at least once. I very much am not a huge fan of horror games and FPS games.

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
thats awesome!, yah modern ones are hit and miss for the most part xD
my personal fav genre would have to be sim/tycoon games. But will play ANYTHING at least once. I very much am not a huge fan of horror games and FPS games.
How about Indie games? Those are my favs...

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

This is a different type of introduction that I am used to, and I like the style.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97

~cmr
Hey how are you my friend :) welcome to freedom. I got one question, so what is it that you love the most about making youtube videos?

cmr1990

Rising User
Oct 15, 2016
YouTube
Maybe you could answer some questions in the introduction template.
Anyway, walcome to freedom! I hope you enjoy being with us.

Thanks for the welcome! Happy to be here.

Here it goes.
Your name/alias: My actual name is Conner R. my internet handle almost everywhere is cmr1990
Where are you from?: Ohio, USA. Have lived in 4 states tho (OH, CO, TN, and FL)
How old are you?: will be 26 in a few months (via this post date)
How did you find Freedom!? I don't recall, knew of it a long time via a long sense dead gaming network I used to be a manager of.
What made you join our forums?: Curiosity? Actually just to hang out and help anyone who needs it :D
What are your hobbies?: TO MANNY (gotta love Aspergers). I guess biggest one would have to be Flight Simulation and Writing stories (and never finishing them)
What is your favorite food? Junk food: Pizza, Real food: Fried Chicken
Why did you start YouTube? boredom mostly
What is your biggest dream? To travel the world helping people and being an inspiration/advocate to people with disabilities. More close to home tho raising my son to become a good person and to have a great future.
What kind of channel do you run?: I co-run it with about 20 friends, we all make unique content. For me used to do gaming and anime related content. Now I stepped back and mostly am the "leader" and primary video editor.
How frequently do you upload?: With a group of 20, uploads can be hectic then get very docile. Short answer is "it depends"

Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

This is a different type of introduction that I am used to, and I like the style.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Thanks for the warm welcome and will do! I hope I can be of help if ever the need arises :)

Hey how are you my friend :) welcome to freedom. I got one question, so what is it that you love the most about making youtube videos?

Thanks for the welcome! What I love most about video making itself (not just YT) is challenging myself and showing others the finished products :)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Thanks for the welcome! Happy to be here.

Here it goes.
Your name/alias: My actual name is Conner R. my internet handle almost everywhere is cmr1990
Where are you from?: Ohio, USA. Have lived in 4 states tho (OH, CO, TN, and FL)
How old are you?: will be 26 in a few months (via this post date)
How did you find Freedom!? I don't recall, knew of it a long time via a long sense dead gaming network I used to be a manager of.
What made you join our forums?: Curiosity? Actually just to hang out and help anyone who needs it :D
What are your hobbies?: TO MANNY (gotta love Aspergers). I guess biggest one would have to be Flight Simulation and Writing stories (and never finishing them)
What is your favorite food? Junk food: Pizza, Real food: Fried Chicken
Why did you start YouTube? boredom mostly
What is your biggest dream? To travel the world helping people and being an inspiration/advocate to people with disabilities. More close to home tho raising my son to become a good person and to have a great future.
What kind of channel do you run?: I co-run it with about 20 friends, we all make unique content. For me used to do gaming and anime related content. Now I stepped back and mostly am the "leader" and primary video editor.
How frequently do you upload?: With a group of 20, uploads can be hectic then get very docile. Short answer is "it depends"

Thanks for the warm welcome and will do! I hope I can be of help if ever the need arises :)

Thanks for the welcome! What I love most about video making itself (not just YT) is challenging myself and showing others the finished products :)

Wow. Amazing intro.

cmr1990

Rising User
Oct 15, 2016
YouTube
Wow. Amazing intro.

thanks ^_^

Hey, Welcome to the Forums!
Just some things you should Do/Check out!

Thanks, Sadly I must sit around these forums as a commoner for now, my old network is holding my channel hostage (figuratively speaking) with shady business practices and contracts.I am considering legal action if I find concrete proof they broke laws regarding contracts. Most likely though I will just wait a year and keep dogging them until they let my channel go.

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hullo, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°

We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find (once you get it back up and running). Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~ What happened with your old network, if you don't mind me asking?
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡

cmr1990

Rising User
Oct 15, 2016
YouTube
Hullo, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°

We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find (once you get it back up and running). Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~ What happened with your old network, if you don't mind me asking?
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡

Thanks for the warm welcome. Its nice to be here :) I may spruce up the sig. when I get some time to do so. I really haven't thought about it sense the channel is liked below it already lol