Gaming Hello there #FREEDOM

ATMSpice

New User
Mar 27, 2016
Zlatna
YouTube
Hi Freedom, my name is Andrew i'm 15 years old, kinda little. I make gaming content on my youtube channel, by the way you can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Bq9qoz0EKagoAN5KE-XjA
I play a lot of Counter Strike Global Offensive( i have some skins but are kinda trash) about cs:go if i could make some money from YouTube i would put them on CS:GO items and i would do a lot of giveaways for my subscribers and more. I play Minecraft i preefer SpeedBuilders on Mineplex or Skywars on Hypixel. I play a strategy game too, SMITE i have a lot of gods over there and i play kinda good(i think so, my friends say no ) and there's one more game, team fortress2.
I'd like to grow up so, i accept all the advices.
Freedom family.
P.S Sorry for bad english.

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi Freedom, my name is Andrew i'm 15 years old, kinda little. I started a channel of gaming.
I'd like to grow up so, i accept all the advices.
Freedom family.
P.S Sorry for bad english.
Hey there Andrew, it's okay that you don't have perfect English ^^ Can you tell us more about yourself? Freedom loves to know their family more, so they made a post to help out new people like you. I sent it at the bottom of this post, and if you can check it out, you might be able to meet additional people ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

Don't worry about not having great English , its fine ! how is youtube going so far ?

What games do you do on your channel ?

by the way your sub buttons shows an error , make sure to only copy the last part of your youtube link and not all of it :)

ATMSpice

New User
Mar 27, 2016
Zlatna
YouTube
I will edit this post and do it much better
Prology i'd like to do that but look, it's say this:

Freedom! - Error

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.