Gaming Hello there I am Fanature.

Fanature

New User
Apr 10, 2016
YouTube
Hello there I am Fanature. I have been recording for the fabulous YouTube for over three years. I mainly record Gaming videos, but I sometimes post the occasional stop-motion for blog. One day as I was recording I realized that I should have a partnership, so I started to do some research on Google. And that is when I found it, Freedom! one of the best partnership's I could find for a small growing channel.

On my channel I mostly record Minecraft, Garry's Mod, ROBLOX, Let's Play's, and Walkthroughs.

For the past three years of recording I have noticed many big changes on my channel. I sometimes look back at my old videos, up to my new videos, just to see how I've improved. At time's whenever I view my channel I think to myself, "I have been recording so long, but I have few subscribers (I am very grateful for having over 500 :) ) " and sometimes that thought really unmotivated me. My motto that I had when I first started to record for YouTube was "When you are making videos don't just do it to get subscribers and become popular, do it for the fun and enjoyment of it." I still have that motto, but I still get unmotivated from the amount of subscribers I have, "I am only human" I sometimes say.

It would be a great help/support if you guys checked out my channel, and even [SUBSCRIBED] to it!
I post a lot of great videos, and sometimes I get a laugh just watching myself.

Thank You so much for reading my post.

This Is Ethan

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
YouTube
Hey, welcome to Freedom! I'm sure you will enjoy it here. Freedom! is very beneficial to small channels, hopefully it benefits yours too! If you need any feedback on your channel or your videos, just PM me and I'll help you out! :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to freedom !

you play some awesome games ! they are going to do very well :)

have a great day !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello there I am Fanature. I have been recording for the fabulous YouTube for over three years. I mainly record Gaming videos, but I sometimes post the occasional stop-motion for blog. One day as I was recording I realized that I should have a partnership, so I started to do some research on Google. And that is when I found it, Freedom! one of the best partnership's I could find for a small growing channel.

On my channel I mostly record Minecraft, Garry's Mod, ROBLOX, Let's Play's, and Walkthroughs.

For the past three years of recording I have noticed many big changes on my channel. I sometimes look back at my old videos, up to my new videos, just to see how I've improved. At time's whenever I view my channel I think to myself, "I have been recording so long, but I have few subscribers (I am very grateful for having over 500 :) ) " and sometimes that thought really unmotivated me. My motto that I had when I first started to record for YouTube was "When you are making videos don't just do it to get subscribers and become popular, do it for the fun and enjoyment of it." I still have that motto, but I still get unmotivated from the amount of subscribers I have, "I am only human" I sometimes say.

It would be a great help/support if you guys checked out my channel, and even [SUBSCRIBED] to it!

Hey there Fanature, three years is a long time! What got you interested in joining youtube? Meeting people is the highlight for me. It's nice that you found freedom as well, they can make a huge difference when you first join. Improving over the years is great, what did you notice the most?

iDuBGaMing

New User
Apr 16, 2016
United States
twitter.com
YouTube

I love Garry's Mod. We will definitely have to do some collabs in the future! Welcome to the FreeDom Team~!!