Gaming Hello There!

Carnate301

New User
Jul 17, 2017
Belfast
YouTube
Hey guys, my name is Ross but better known as Carnate. I'm currently trying to get to 600 subscribers and I would really like to reach 1K by the end of the year. I'm from Northern Ireland and I make gaming videos, I try to do what pleases my subscribers and if people from here were to enjoy my content you can feel free to ask me what to play/do :). I don't only make gaming videos but I occasionally do challenge videos and make real life videos. I really want to get my content out there and I'm hoping to hit 1K by the end of the year. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you take the chance to subscribe!

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hey Ross welcome to Freedom!....I hope u get to know some people here as well as u get some attention here too
Would be a lot better if u would link ur channel so that everyone else could check it out as well

Reactions: Carnate301

Carnate301

New User
Jul 17, 2017
Belfast
YouTube
Hey Ross welcome to Freedom!....I hope u get to know some people here as well as u get some attention here too
Would be a lot better if u would link ur channel so that everyone else could check it out as well
Yeah man I tried but I need to post a thread like 5 times or something before I can post my channel.. it should be in my profile though :)[DOUBLEPOST=1501516896][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man I subscribed to your channel! you have very good graphics and I think I may get back into WWE because of you xD

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGaminCentral

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hey guys, my name is Ross but better known as Carnate. I'm currently trying to get to 600 subscribers and I would really like to reach 1K by the end of the year. I'm from Northern Ireland and I make gaming videos, I try to do what pleases my subscribers and if people from here were to enjoy my content you can feel free to ask me what to play/do :). I don't only make gaming videos but I occasionally do challenge videos and make real life videos. I really want to get my content out there and I'm hoping to hit 1K by the end of the year. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you take the chance to subscribe!
Welcome to freedom! And good luck getting to 600 then 1k by the end of the year! I also make vlogs and real life videos :)

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Yeah man I tried but I need to post a thread like 5 times or something before I can post my channel.. it should be in my profile though :)[DOUBLEPOST=1501516896][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man I subscribed to your channel! you have very good graphics and I think I may get back into WWE because of you xD
Oh wow man thank you so much for the subscription please do check out the videos maybe u would like them I will check out urs as well

Reactions: Carnate301

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Community :)

So what are some of the challenges you did thus far? :)

Mezque

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2016
Canada
YouTube

Welcome, Ross. I hope you can hit 1K by the end of the year! And also for you to get 600. :D

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the forums! Also, it seems you haven't put your channel in your profile settings yet. ;) You should so it'll appear in all your posts.

Carnate301

New User
Jul 17, 2017
Belfast
YouTube
Welcome to the Community :)

So what are some of the challenges you did thus far? :)
Hello man thank you for the welcome! I have done so far the Guess the YouTuber Challenge and the Guess the Country Challenge, I'm planning to do well more when I get a new phone because mine right now is currently broke :( but I defo will do more![DOUBLEPOST=1501611428][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the forums! Also, it seems you haven't put your channel in your profile settings yet. ;) You should so it'll appear in all your posts.
Hmmm.. that's strange I should have xD I'll fix it now, thank you and thank you for the welcome!![DOUBLEPOST=1501611446][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks man really appreciate it
No problem buddy[DOUBLEPOST=1501611830][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fixed it!

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello man thank you for the welcome! I have done so far the Guess the YouTuber Challenge and the Guess the Country Challenge, I'm planning to do well more when I get a new phone because mine right now is currently broke :( but I defo will do more![DOUBLEPOST=1501611428][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmmm.. that's strange I should have xD I'll fix it now, thank you and thank you for the welcome!![DOUBLEPOST=1501611446][/DOUBLEPOST]
No problem buddy[DOUBLEPOST=1501611830][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fixed it!
Sorry to hear about your phone, wich new one are you planning to get?