VLOG Hello travel vlogger from germany

Marius Hirscher

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2017
Deutschland
YouTube
Hey guys:) I`m Marius a travelvlogger from germany I just recently started with my youtube channel and because of this fact I`m looking for more feedback I would really appreciate all of your opinions about my latest videos!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hey guys:) I`m Marius a travelvlogger from germany I just recently started with my youtube channel and because of this fact I`m looking for more feedback I would really appreciate all of your opinions about my latest videos!

Welcome to freedom! If you want some feedback you can head on over to our community reviews section (you may need the partner badge) also please tell us more about yourself and your channel.

Reactions: Marius Hirscher

jpresa

New User
Jun 29, 2017

awesome! i have a somewhat vlog channel as well! looking forward to seeing your channel grow!

Reactions: Marius Hirscher

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the community :)

Used to travel a lot trough Germany for my work. Beautiful landscape :)