Gaming Hello! VoidStarzZHD here :)!

VoidStarzZHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello freedom family, my name is VoidStarzZHD and I wanted to introduce myself and my channel to all of you because no one can get their channel out their unless they share it :)

Here's a little bit about myself, I'm 15 and I live in upstate New York and my hobbies include gaming (of course), playing soccer, using my phone, and sometimes reading! Also my favorite food is fries but that's irrelevant :p

I decided to start a gaming YouTube channel a few years back because it sounded fun. On this channel I play minecraft and a variety of other games to keep it interesting. I've had multiple attempts, but to no avail. My current channel is my most successful one and it's because I never gave up and you shouldn't either if your struggling to get yourself out there;) That's why I decided to make a forum account because you'll never be known unless you make yourself known :) I usually upload every 1-2 days, but sometimes reality hits and I'm too busy like sports, school, etc.

That's pretty much it about me, here's a link to my channel and I hope you guys enjoy it, please leave a comment down below where I did good and where I should improve so I can become a better youtuber overall. No this isn't so I can gain subscribers but to gain the skills necessary to gain subscribers :)

My channel name is VoidStarzZHD since I can't put a link yet xD

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey VoidStar , welcome to the community !

Do you play Soccer for a team ? what other game do you play ? what is your favourite game so far this year ?

best of luck buddy !

VoidStarzZHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey VoidStar , welcome to the community !

Do you play Soccer for a team ? what other game do you play ? what is your favourite game so far this year ?

best of luck buddy !
Yeah, I don't play for a club anymore (distance issues lol) but I'm gonna play for my varsity team this upcoming season and I'm currently participating in a summer league with them :) I play lots of games that I don't record like GTA, Fallout 4, all the sports games except NHL, Cod, Battlefield, console exclusives, and many pc games like garrys mod and mount and blade warband. I don't know about a favorite game so far this year, but I'm hyped for upcoming titles like battlefield 1 and the usual sport games. I recently got fallout 4 for my xbone and I'm loving it :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Ah i see , Well I hope playing for the varsity team will be good and i hope you go far !
You do play some good games , I never got fallout 4 for my xbox one but should have , ah well ! Battlefield 1 is going to be awesome as the graphics and the way you can blow things up is so good and set in WW1 makes it even better :)

Have a great day (y) (Y)