Entertainment Hello!

MikeReeves

New User
Jan 6, 2016
YouTube
My name is Mike, and I'm happy to be partnered with freedom with my Jeffrey Gaggens channel. I love entertaining and would like to make some new friends here!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @MikeReeves,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I'm glad to see that you're very enthusiastic about your new partnership with Freedom!! :) I myself have met some individuals here that I can gladly call friends, I hope you will find a similar experience.

Please tell us a little bit more about yourself, I'm sure the community would like to know you better. If you need any ideas to start with, you can talk about your hobbies (this one's my favourite,) favourite dishes, etc.. Refer to the introduction template for more ideas!

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!

MikeReeves

New User
Jan 6, 2016
YouTube
@41Danny1,
Absolutely! Favorite food is currently unknown since I love so much, but I enjoy programming games, making videos, and mainly just entertainment based things all around.

I currently have two channels (one which is partnered with freedom), which are Jeffrey Gaggens and ProtoMikeV. I haven't applied to freedom with ProtoMike since he currently only has 3 videos and 78 subscribers, but maybe someday. You can see one of his videos here:

I really like freedom and am happy to be a part of the team! It's great to see how free they really are with the ability to leave at any time and not put any restrictions on anyone. I'll be with these guys for awhile if they do right by me, and will have no problem giving them a shout whenever I can or they need/want me to.

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
@41Danny1,
Absolutely! Favorite food is currently unknown since I love so much, but I enjoy programming games, making videos, and mainly just entertainment based things all around.

I currently have two channels (one which is partnered with freedom), which are Jeffrey Gaggens and ProtoMikeV. I haven't applied to freedom with ProtoMike since he currently only has 3 videos and 78 subscribers, but maybe someday. You can see one of his videos here:

I really like freedom and am happy to be a part of the team! It's great to see how free they really are with the ability to leave at any time and not put any restrictions on anyone. I'll be with these guys for awhile if they do right by me, and will have no problem giving them a shout whenever I can or they need/want me to.
Haha the Arkham games are great! I loved playing Arkham Asylum, I haven't gotten through Arkham City yet (it's been out for a while, I know) due to the lack of free time on my hands but I hope to get around to playing through all of the games some time. :)

What language do you program your games in? This year I'm taking Computer Science at school and we've been coding with Java, haven't done many games yet but I have also coded in Game Maker the year before.

MikeReeves

New User
Jan 6, 2016
YouTube
Haha the Arkham games are great! I loved playing Arkham Asylum, I haven't gotten through Arkham City yet (it's been out for a while, I know) due to the lack of free time on my hands but I hope to get around to playing through all of the games some time. :)

What language do you program your games in? This year I'm taking Computer Science at school and we've been coding with Java, haven't done many games yet but I have also coded in Game Maker the year before.
I apologize for such a terribly late reply! My old computers HDD died on me awhile back and I was forced to be offline for a long while. I'm finally back up and running with a new PC and with more videos in the works! As for languages, I program in C++, and C# and have also programmed with Java. I'm currently developing an Android game as we speak and it has been an incredible experience! I also code in Game Maker Studio and they allow for super easy mobile development!

I'm super happy to hear about you taking computer science in school! I'm sure you will do great if you have already been programming in java and working with GM. It sounds like you have an awesome future ahead of you! :-D

PS: I've been inactive for awhile do to the PC thing. I hope freedom doesn't give me the boot! My PC pooped out right around the time that I joined! :-O

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
I apologize for such a terribly late reply! My old computers HDD died on me awhile back and I was forced to be offline for a long while. I'm finally back up and running with a new PC and with more videos in the works! As for languages, I program in C++, and C# and have also programmed with Java. I'm currently developing an Android game as we speak and it has been an incredible experience! I also code in Game Maker Studio and they allow for super easy mobile development!

I'm super happy to hear about you taking computer science in school! I'm sure you will do great if you have already been programming in java and working with GM. It sounds like you have an awesome future ahead of you! :-D

PS: I've been inactive for awhile do to the PC thing. I hope freedom doesn't give me the boot! My PC pooped out right around the time that I joined! :-O
I don't think Freedom! would give you the boot. ;) Glad to have you back @MikeReeves!

MikeReeves

New User
Jan 6, 2016
YouTube
I just returned today to youtube with my Jeffrey Gaggens character! I'd like to share a link but can't seem to do that at this time. :-/ Hope I can share my video with you guys soon! Anyone know why I can't add links on here btw?