Comedy Hello

Max Johnson

New User
Jan 24, 2015
Hi, my name is Max. I found freedom through a friend as he uploaded a video describing this freedom network. I joined the fourms because I got to video block. My hobbies are basically just sports and video games. I started youtube because I got a new ps4 and was bored one day. My biggest dream is to live in a house with my friends, sort of like the Faze house.The channel I run is sort of random and I try to keep it comedy but thats sort of difficult for me. Im really here not for subscribers but for need video ideas that I could do. If you can please leave a reply of a video idea and I will most likely use it if I feel like I can. I will link my channel below if you extra time in your day to critique my videos. Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDGzoTFldK4JiqzVMHKatPA

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom Max hope you enjoy your time here ! iv checked your channel out and i enjoyed your road to pro keep doing vids similar to that you should gain easy subs! just to help you out iv subbed to your channel plus i like your content keep up the good work and i cant wait to see what you come up with next !