Gaming Hello!

Your name: Avery
Where are you from?: Alaska
How old are you?: 15
How did you find Freedom!? Reffered by a friend :)
What made you join our forums?: Interest in community
What are your hobbies?: Gaming and TCG
What is your favorite food? Pizza (Whos isnt)
Why did you start YouTube? To give me and my friends something to do
What is your biggest dream? To become a pokemon master ;)
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
What kind of content do you upload? All types
When do you upload?: Randomly
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVQfaZmrpC_s0owkms43g4g

That "format" kinda sucks. So I'll make a better one in a paragraph ;)
Hello! My name is Avery, however I go by 'Fallen_Archer' (or a variant) on most games and communities I am involved with. I started up on YouTube because me and my friends were bored and we needed a place to be ourselves and have fun. I moved away from where we started out about 1.5 years ago to Germany. I then decided to start my own channel and was a daily uploader. I grew fairly fast to 88 subscribers, then I started out doing school work and after school activities that limited my time so much on youtube, I had basically quit. I am here to start back up with more content and time to dedicate to the community and to my channel. I joined Freedom! inorder to get some advice for my channel and other things I may need help with. (I joined little over a year ago) I plan to upload all types of gaming on Xbox, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color, 3DS, DS, and more. I am a HUGE fan of Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!. Feel free to ask any questions about me or my channel.

ChaosUprising

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube

Hello! My name is Avery, however I go by 'Fallen_Archer' (or a variant) on most games and communities I am involved with. I started up on YouTube because me and my friends were bored and we needed a place to be ourselves and have fun. I moved away from where we started out about 1.5 years ago to Germany. I then decided to start my own channel and was a daily uploader. I grew fairly fast to 88 subscribers, then I started out doing school work and after school activities that limited my time so much on youtube, I had basically quit. I am here to start back up with more content and time to dedicate to the community and to my channel. I joined Freedom! inorder to get some advice for my channel and other things I may need help with. (I joined little over a year ago) I plan to upload all types of gaming on Xbox, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color, 3DS, DS, and more. I am a HUGE fan of Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!. Feel free to ask any questions about me or my channel.

Welcome to the Freedom Family :) I hope you enjoy it here!

Reactions: Fallen_Archer
welcome to Freedom :) We all aim to help each other out.

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, only if you like there content dont do sub4sub
Thanks :) I don't really understand the second part other than to help out others. Could you please re-word what you are trying to say?

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube

I need to get back into Poke'mon, I just wish I had more time to! I used to play the heck out of those games. Anyways, welcome to Freedom! I wish you the best of luck :)

Reactions: Fallen_Archer