Glimpz

New User
Apr 14, 2016
im 18 years old and just started YouTube I play Call of Duty competitive and would like you guys to follow me on my journey

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcoem to freedom :)

How did you get into competitive on call of duty ? I guess you have black ops 3 ? as a COD creator my self , are you enjoying it ?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
im 18 years old and just started YouTube I play Call of Duty competitive and would like you guys to follow me on my journey
Hello Glimpz, what got you interested in starting youtube in general? A lot of people have their own personal reasons at times. Your journey can be a long one, but it'll definitely be worth it in the end ^^

Glimpz

New User
Apr 14, 2016
Hello Glimpz, what got you interested in starting youtube in general? A lot of people have their own personal reasons at times. Your journey can be a long one, but it'll definitely be worth it in the end ^^
i
Hey Pal , Welcoem to freedom :)

How did you get into competitive on call of duty ? I guess you have black ops 3 ? as a COD creator my self , are you enjoying it ?
i got into competitive call of duty in black ops 2 i just came across it and i knew it was for me

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
i

i got into competitive call of duty in black ops 2 i just came across it and i knew it was for me

Dude that is sick ! I started to play game battles but couldn't get into to much ,I wish you all the best !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
i

That's nice that you were compelled to play more after that experience. I'm terrible at shooters myself, and I try to make sure that when I play games, I can do them at least moderately skillfully, hah.