Music Hello :)

Beat Drop

New User
Feb 24, 2017
United States
YouTube
I'm new here and also on youtube. I'll make all my videos, music videos. Spectrums to be more precise.

Your name/alias: My name is Ridwaan Cassim

Where are you from?: I'm from a small island called Mauritius which is found in the indian ocean

How old are you?: I was born in 27 May 2003, currently 13 but soon turning to 14

How did you find Freedom!? By searching on youtube; ''How to get money'. Then I found a video here which inculded Freedom and I got interested in it :)

What made you join our forums?: The quality is perfect, most people here are friendly. The service is very good :D

What are your hobbies?: Mainly uploading to Youtube like every week, in Sundays and Saturdays...

What is your favorite food? Hmmm, to be honest, I don't know :p

Why did you start YouTube? To entertain people out here with good taste of music

What is your biggest dream? To be the number one Youtube in terms of Music :)

What kind of channel do you run?: Music channel

How frequently do you upload?: Every week, Sundays and Saturdays

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I'm new here and also on youtube. I'll make all my videos, music videos. Spectrums to be more precise.

Your name/alias: My name is Ridwaan Cassim

Where are you from?: I'm from a small island called Mauritius which is found in the indian ocean

How old are you?: I was born in 27 May 2003, currently 13 but soon turning to 14

How did you find Freedom!? By searching on youtube; ''How to get money'. Then I found a video here which inculded Freedom and I got interested in it :)

What made you join our forums?: The quality is perfect, most people here are friendly. The service is very good :D

What are your hobbies?: Mainly uploading to Youtube like every week, in Sundays and Saturdays...

What is your favorite food? Hmmm, to be honest, I don't know :p

Why did you start YouTube? To entertain people out here with good taste of music

What is your biggest dream? To be the number one Youtube in terms of Music :)

What kind of channel do you run?: Music channel

How frequently do you upload?: Every week, Sundays and Saturdays
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

So what type of music do you provide? As in the introduction it is clear you run a music channel but not what sort or genre :p